Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reminder to Share the love!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I ban people for breaking rules. Try looking at more of my posts, the majority aren't about my car.

For the record, I have no personal beef with pirate, he seems to want me to though.

Thank you for clearing that up , I've no idea what has happened , in the past and I don't really care either , what does kind of make me laugh and a little sad at the same time , is that on such forums as these , things can and sometimes do, get out of hand between people , what one person thinks is harmless , another will go crying to mummy or daddy ( a moderator in this case ) , and an infringement or ban is imposed , but what I think is happening , is when some members may post something that might be deemed as offensive or whatever , a lot of the likes come from moderators , and some , I cannot stress that enough , some abuse is directed towards a few members, whether its deserved or not , I don't care either also appears , and that is what makes me shake my head and laugh ,and think , "my god , I'm back at High School ".
I think its time some members unbunched their undies and got over themselves .

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
No names, but I have seen a mod on here post something (can't remember what it was, but I remember it was borderline retarded), get called on it by someone else, delete the post, then deny they said it lol

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I use to a big contributor to this site over almost 10 years but now i CBF i'm on here almost everyday but mainly just look at people builds rather than help others out. Sometimes i even go as far as typing replies to threads then just delete them.

Rep is overrated i gave up long ago trying to be helpful. too much effort for no reward... I mean seriously why am i not a mod yet? i don't own/drive a holden and live in melbourne....

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
For those that cant see it, P1R4TE has just gone full retard in chatbox. I would printscreen and post it up, but you gotta pay to play.

Seriously, this thread has turned into Pirates own personal bitch zone because he didnt get any positive rep when he wanted it and now it's a case of "if i cant, nobody can" which is the attitude that is ruining society today. Just deal with the fact that people arent picking up what you're putting down and be done with it. Maybe if you ditch the attitude and the chip on your shoulder you'll get some positivity towards you.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
For those that cant see it, P1R4TE has just gone full retard in chatbox. I would printscreen and post it up, but you gotta pay to play.

Seriously, this thread has turned into Pirates own personal bitch zone because he didnt get any positive rep when he wanted it and now it's a case of "if i cant, nobody can" which is the attitude that is ruining society today. Just deal with the fact that people arent picking up what you're putting down and be done with it. Maybe if you ditch the attitude and the chip on your shoulder you'll get some positivity towards you.[/QUO

this I have to see

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
donating members get access to chat box

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I use to a big contributor to this site over almost 10 years but now i CBF i'm on here almost everyday but mainly just look at people builds rather than help others out. Sometimes i even go as far as typing replies to threads then just delete them.

Rep is overrated i gave up long ago trying to be helpful. too much effort for no reward... I mean seriously why am i not a mod yet? i don't own/drive a holden and live in melbourne....

I know the sentiment. I was fairly in-active for quiet some time. Been on more of late since the injury and felt at least I could be of some assistance whilst I recovered from my injury although sometimes I do wonder why we bother. I think I even threw my toys outa the cot a time or 2 of late.

Seriously, this thread has turned into Pirates own personal bitch zone because he didnt get any positive rep when he wanted it and now it's a case of "if i cant, nobody can" which is the attitude that is ruining society today. Just deal with the fact that people arent picking up what you're putting down and be done with it. Maybe if you ditch the attitude and the chip on your shoulder you'll get some positivity towards you.

this I have to see

What chat box?

Become a donating member :)

TBH, I don't use the chat box but it can be funny at times :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I have shared the love 3 times in the last 24 hours. Twice online and once at home :D