Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger for LLT (SIDI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute
Haha, I'm going to go and troll a V8 thread and drop: "don't waste your time, get a V10" :p

Mattk101

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6 sidi 2010
Please do ha ha, I will definately like that thread. Anyone happen to own a v10 of any sort ha ha

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Hey mate im pretty sure he was taking the piss lol to the OP they are some soild figures! deff plenty of potiental

LOL...yeah I'm not that sensitive. CAPA do a kit for the VE (not SIDI specific) utilising an older version of s/c V2 Vortech whereas this US kit uses a V3 Vortech. The CAPA one is a $1000 more and doesn't include tune. Would be nice if an Australian company got a little more competetive and produced a kit for the DI.

Last edited:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
He has a whole lifetime to buy a v8 man...

Looks like the v8 owners hit a few nerves when it comes to v6 vs v8 because simply they cannot believe that the sv6 is slowly reaching (from factory) the power of a current ss and from just a simple s/c upgrade for more power.

Quite hypocritical really, you seem to spend most of your time on this forum from what i've seen trying to force down peoples throats that the V6 is now just as good, and soon will be better than a V8 with just a "Simple S/C Upgrade"

An upgrade that costs nearly $8,000. Put $8,000 into a V8 and you'll leave a stock V6 way behind. Atleast...that's the comparison you were making. Modified v Stock.

If you dont want people to turn threads into V6 v V8 then stop exagerating and making up bogus stats that are just asking for a reply.

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Im just stating the obvious, just like your reply to my comment, I don't see any bogus stats on this thread, i see real proven numbers for the v6.
My reply towards you guys vandalizing v6 threads are clear, as i said, you got issues, and apparently YOU have proven them once again, you just don't know when to stop.
Now that you mentioned it, yes lately i haven't been talking much on v6 threads and have been chasing down immature people like you BECAUSE you ruin v6 threads and the
person wanting to know more about his car, you put him down and tell him its not worth it, when it is, but the sizes of your brains must be too small to input more data.

An upgrade that costs nearly $8,000. Put $8,000 into a V8 and you'll leave a stock V6 way behind.
Once again you have proven my point in my previous threads.

At the end of the day, the v6 owner cares about the v6 he currently drives, doesn't give a **** about the v8's yet. He has a whole lifetime to buy one if he wants.
If or when he buys one then he will give a **** cause that would be his current car to upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
SV6 power has a point. Almost any perf V6 thread turns into a shitfest because a few V8 fan boys can't appreciate different, sometimes custom engine builds.

Get over yourselves.

Anyway, supercharger on mines goes good, put on a boost and oil gauge yesterday and she is making 9psi. Need some dyno time to see if she's leaking anywhere. Very happy with the results.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Glad to hear the fit has gone well Kuzman congrats....can't wait to hear what it rolls up.

Last edited:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Im just stating the obvious, just like your reply to my comment, I don't see any bogus stats on this thread.
The obvious being? That you add an $8,000 supercharger to a V6 and get something that's putting out less than what a V8 makes and you've spent more money than a V8 makes?

i see real proven numbers for the v6.
That it's not as powerful and more expensive to modify than a V8 allegedly. Well, according to your facts anyway.

My reply towards you guys vandalizing v6 threads are clear, as i said, you got issues, and apparently YOU have proven them once again
Who's proven what? You made more sweeping statement against V8's and dont expect anybody to reply to you?

you just don't know when to stop.
You obviously want a one way discussion

Now that you mentioned it, yes lately i haven't been talking much on v6 threads and have been chasing down immature people like you BECAUSE you f!@#$%^ ruin v6 threads and theperson wanting to know more about his car, you put him down and tell him its not worth it, when it is, but the sizes of your brains must be too small to input more data.

So your theory to combat people posting in V8 threads is to over quote, and make up figures?
If or when he buys one then he will give a **** cause that would be his current car to upgrade.
So you're admitting that a V8 is an upgrade to a V6?

Aaaand, just so nobody gets confused this is where sv6 Power gets his stats from...or maybe doesnt :s

Its called exaggeration, everyone does it.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
if i ever need a lawyer sabbath im making a phone call to you. I dont understand why the overspending is more justified on a car you already own. No need to argue and prove whats already been said, its just a waste of money throwing cash at something that has limited potential, common sense. Im a massive fan of whats to be expected of the new vf coming out with a stock 243kw v6, but the opposing v8 will still and always leave it in the dust, thats the whole point of 2 more cylinders.

If you want a bigger house, dont go two storey on your unit, buy a 4 bedroom and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.