Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger for LLT (SIDI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
it would be good to see a couple of creditable alloytecs making descent power, i always thought about it when i had mine but there was not enough info and products back in those days, a few guys went a head with it and as far as i know not one still has the kit on their car, hopefully these guys in the states start making some quality kits that we can get here.

these kits will never be cheap, 8 grand for the kit might seem good, about the amount of extras thats need will quickly blow out, clutches, exhausts, diffs, fuel pumps, tunes etc, i know my utes not the best example cuase its a VU SS, when i first started looking, i thought i could do it for 6 grand plus a tune, nope over 15 grand later, and still swapping out parts to get it sweet

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
You are clearly new here if you havent seen this claim. But it was an example of silly claims that cause these threads to go off the rails.

Be realistic, dont pretend your car is something its not and enjoy it for what it is.

Who is insulting who now?

I have seen this claim but you are talking directly to me, so because i haven't said it get your facts straight.
Cool story by the way.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Clairbear, you are handing out warnings on the forum but all your doing now is being immature.

Err that's not being immature.... Immature would be going I have an 8 na na na na.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Clairbear, you are handing out warnings on the forum but all your doing now is being immature.

No, I am merely relating what some people post. I fail to see how you construe that as immature. Go ahead and type it into the search function here and see there are indeed posts of that nature.

I appreciate you wish to have people silenced in this thread and that's not happening for you, but no need to try and start trouble.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Who is insulting who now?

I have seen this claim but you are talking directly to me, so because i haven't said it get your facts straight.
Cool story by the way.

Your claims of insults being thrown around are about as credible as your "V6 with simple modifcations make as much power as V8's" argument.

Now several times I have tried to lead the thread back on track direction but you want to just keep at it. So im closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.