Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tattoo's

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
ooh! need a re-touch!
either a crap artist or you SCRATCHED THE SCAB OFF!!!

retouch happening soon pus gonna add some flames maybe wasnt the best artist but i spouse u get that when its done really cheap

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
Yeah well you get what you pay for i guess.

Well i have the southern cross on my right forearm. Got it on my 18th birthday
the next one was the chinese symbols for sex, money, power going down the top of my spine, got these in alice springs after a night on tequila, then found a tattoo shop open at 1 in the morning, bad call
the last one i got last christmas, its 2 hearts with banners through them saying mum & dad and tribal design behind it. i'll get some photos up after work.

The next one i'm looking at is a tribal design i drew up to go across my shoulders (around my chinese symbols) and then start working it's way down my back a bit. kinda like that movie 23 with jim carey, except i'm not aloud a sleeve :p (missus' orders)

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
got my first sons name Zachery written the full length of my right forearm, not ashamed to admit, it was fairly painful especially around the wrist and elbow/upper arm join.

tatt.jpg

Starting my lower leg next week working on the design at the moment. Ill post up as its coming along.

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
got my first sons name Zachery written the full length of my right forearm, not ashamed to admit, it was fairly painful especially around the wrist and elbow/upper arm join.

Starting my lower leg next week working on the design at the moment. Ill post up as its coming along.

Where do you get your work done mate.. ?

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
yeah i got mine done a few months ago, no speciel meaning just thought it looked cool, and i wanted something small for my first, next im looking at getting a swollow with a noose around its neck on my chest nd then some other stuff down my shoulder to my elbow, make it a sleave from my chest across my should and down my arm, anyways lets keep seeing your tattoo's guys,

Mark

n dont make fun of the fact i have never been outside, i dident realise i was that see thru till i posted that pic...

Attachments

• Centepide tat.jpg
    Centepide tat.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 196,248
Last edited:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Where do you get your work done mate.. ?

Venom Art, Prospect Rd. They do an awesome job!:thumbsup:

Bit more expensive but you get what you pay for and since its there for life, ill spend the extra thankyou very much.

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
Venom Art, Prospect Rd. They do an awesome job!:thumbsup:

Bit more expensive but you get what you pay for and since its there for life, ill spend the extra thankyou very much.

Each to their own.. Ive been to the InkPit for all my work...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Yeah well you get what you pay for i guess.

Well i have the southern cross on my right forearm. Got it on my 18th birthday
the next one was the chinese symbols for sex, money, power going down the top of my spine, got these in alice springs after a night on tequila, then found a tattoo shop open at 1 in the morning, bad call
the last one i got last christmas, its 2 hearts with banners through them saying mum & dad and tribal design behind it. i'll get some photos up after work.

The next one i'm looking at is a tribal design i drew up to go across my shoulders (around my chinese symbols) and then start working it's way down my back a bit. kinda like that movie 23 with jim carey, except i'm not aloud a sleeve :p (missus' orders)

Can't wait to see some picks, sound cool :) too bad about missus' orders...

@LS1Chubby - That would've been painful...but yeah will be getting my kids names (If I have any)

@berlina89 - Looks cool

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM