Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tattoo's

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
thanx vp, yours look sweet 2 im hoping to get some more in the nextfew weeks, got a 1000 bux from cancling insurance so im gunna spend bout 200 bux on somthign okish
i know a dude in greenslopes who works at a shop, did mine for 80 bux he's only an apprentice but he's pretty cool he will do pretty much aqnything for 100 bux lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I have a black tribal sleeve that goes from my neck, covers my entire left arm from neck down to wrist all the way around (exactly like Kerry King from Slayers one but thinner and has more detail), another black tribal sleeve same deal on my right leg (goes from knee all the way to ankle covers all the way around) and i have black stars tattooed all over my right arm.

VT1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive series 2
i got my kids name look at the tat upside down :p
dylan.jpg

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
thats cool :p whats your childs name? :s I can't read the writing...but looks cool

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
ive got the old faithful southern cross on my whole back all u see is the top most of the point and a little bit of the bottom most star if i bend over not complete just gotta get the lines done in black just gotta have the time and the cash

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
ive got the old faithful southern cross on my whole back all u see is the top most of the point and a little bit of the bottom most star if i bend over not complete just gotta get the lines done in black just gotta have the time and the cash

sweet :) See a few like that before...

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
got it at 16 now 17 still not regretting it