Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen arrested for listening to rap music.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
But there's nothing directly from the officer.
Only an account of what has occurred (incomplete? I don't know, I wasn't there).
There's a little from his mother, and some from the artist, some from the defendant, but that's all I can see.

If what the police had to say clashed with what the journo thought would sell, or the point they were trying to make with the article, they're obviously not going to include it. End of the day, I wasn't there, you weren't there, nobody was, so until we know all the facts nobody is fit to make a fully informed judgement of the situation.

Have you been to a court? The account of him saying "You're a joke, go do some real police work" and "The Warrnambool Magistrates' Court heard he was listening to lyrics such as "shut your f------ mouth bitch, f------ motherf-----" would come from the arresting officer. They must be present in court to give evidence. His defence lawyer didn't put that stuff forward. Those are the things you can directly attribute to the arresting officer. If more was said that was worse do you think the court journo would not report it? Miss out on the hype? I'd suggest not.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
I'll pay that.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
That's so lame

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I'll pay that.

Actually I think I was a little wrong in that post but it doesn't change the reality much. The first time you go to court the arresting officer doesn't need to be there, the police prosecutor reads the arresting officers statement and you make your plea. If you plead not guilty the arresting officer then needs to attend. The statements read to the court on the first appearance still come from the arresting officer.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I doubt it, since his mother was a passenger in his car (i'm sure she wouldn't like to hear that crap).

You should be in my car then when Luke (aged 18) and I go shopping etc. I crank the tunes to the point they are quite audible to others, and I do get looks when driving slowly through car parks with Necro (for example) pumping.

Tables could quite easily be turned here, in fact Luke said last night in our family it is more likely me waiting in the car for him to come out of the shops being told by the cops to turn it down.

Oh and I fail to care in advance for those who now wish to start flaming me. :smoking:

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Probebly the same suspect teen thats been lighting the fires and running a muck here in Warrni.

Cops here wouldnt try to arrest for something like this unless they have a good reason for getting them off the streets.

Heres the story and i bet it has something to do with it.

Afterall, its a small town and everyone knows everyone, so if this is what it takes to get them off the streets for an hour then so be it.