Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen arrested for listening to rap music.

tmerivale

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
Any argument you put forward is simply invalid based ony ou calling police pigs.

Seriously grow the **** up.

grow up eh? use your tic tac sized brain spastic... did you not see what i wrote?
can you not see the capital letters emphasizing "these"? i am not calling all cops pigs, i have had good dealing with many officers of the law, but these guys IN MY OPINION (emphasizing the "in my opinion" in case you cant see it you blind twat) are pigs.
here is what i said again in case you need reference...

even if THESE pigs are are looking for him because he has stuffed up too many times its no excuse, find something reasonable to pin him for.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'll let you in on a little secret (even tho you wont be here long due to the content of your posts), most forums have a multiquote function, so you can reply to them all at the same time!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Some people sooooo miss the point.

Who cares what brand of music it was.
It was crap.
Obviously loud crap.
Kid was a dipshit.
Dipshit got a kick in the arse.
Now people are screaming Nazi?

No, Its normal.
You can't do what ever you want in a democracy, Funnilly enough.
You can do what society dictates is appropriate.
Why?
Because thats the only way civilazation works.

How hard is to comprehend?
Do as your told.
Shut up.
And be good. And you'll have no issues.
Step outside the boundries and expect to be shund be the rest of us.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think your missing the point soop. The music was offensive, and thats why the situation started. And thats a load of crap. All music should be banned if thats the case.

We dont know how loud it was playing, or what the cops said (maybe they went there with the intentions of throwing the book at him)

Should i report people i hear driving past me when they have triple M blaring out the speakers (and not for the noise content, for the offensiveness of the music)?

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Remind me to turn down my metal songs next time i drive past a church or a mosque then, Don't want to offend!

LOL

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Could well have been other circumstances behind his arrest. But I wouldn't know and I highly doubt anyone else on this forums does either, so we can't really start arguing around that.

It all just comes back to commons sence and decency.
I fail to understand how some people cant see why this is so easy.
So what its offensive?
No one would have heard it if he didnt have it blareing.
So why did the dipshit have it up so loud?
He caused his own problem, and then found the smartest thing to say to the police. Win for him....

I'll bet he's the same sort that drive around at 11pm on a thursday night with both subs blowing the rear garnish of the boot with some sort of utter crap. (Really tempting to throw a brick through there windscreen at times! :D)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I can hear other peoples music (either walking past cars in a carpark or driving) so what i'm asking is, can i report it for being offensive (cause the music is offensive)?
Thats not even blaring, just loud enough that people walking by could hear it.

I dont like the style of music he was listening to, nor do i like his 'look', but everyone should be entitled to do what they want, and i suspect a complaint was made based purely on what he looked like and his choice of music (otherwise the fine would be for EXCESSIVE NOISE, not offensive music. THIS is the point your missing.

tmerivale

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn exec
thanks stealthy i didnt realize about the multiquote thing.
im not fussed if the moderators want to blast me for what i have typed as the only thing i may get reprimanded over is saying spastic or blind twat, both i do not see being that bad as i have seen plenty worse on this forum and their posts are still available for everyone to see. i tried to tone it down as much as i could whilst still getting my message across to minux.

when i lost my license i was constantly using the f word and saying the word **** in front of the officer that pulled me over. he never said nothing about it. he was a nice cop, even though i lost my license for 12 months (was doing 129 on the calder in vic). ive had to dealings with the broadmeadows police when i was living there also, and they were nothing but friendly with me. i also was with the brunswick police maybe, or somewhere around there when i went off my nut and i felt that i was a danger to myself and EVERYONE else on the road on my way home from carlton back to broady, and he called me about 45 minutes after i left to make sure i got home ok. so as i was trying to state with the capital "these" in regards to these pigs were these particular officers are pigs but not all are.

hopefully i have cleared this up a little for anyone else that would like to try to shut me down over the matter

stealthy youve hit the nail on the head here

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks stealthy i didnt realize about the multiquote thing.
im not fussed if the moderators want to blast me for what i have typed as the only thing i may get reprimanded over is saying spastic or blind twat, both i do not see being that bad as i have seen plenty worse on this forum and their posts are still available for everyone to see. i tried to tone it down as much as i could whilst still getting my message across to minux.

when i lost my license i was constantly using the f word and saying the word **** in front of the officer that pulled me over. he never said nothing about it. he was a nice cop, even though i lost my license for 12 months (was doing 129 on the calder in vic). ive had to dealings with the broadmeadows police when i was living there also, and they were nothing but friendly with me. i also was with the brunswick police maybe, or somewhere around there when i went off my nut and i felt that i was a danger to myself and EVERYONE else on the road on my way home from carlton back to broady, and he called me about 45 minutes after i left to make sure i got home ok. so as i was trying to state with the capital "these" in regards to these pigs were these particular officers are pigs but not all are.

hopefully i have cleared this up a little for anyone else that would like to try to shut me down over the matter

stealthy youve hit the nail on the head here

I was referring to the repeated use of the word pig to describe cops. It wont go well here!