Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Motorcycle Thread - anything and everything

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
I use to ride the waves but had dirt bikes from when I was 11yo and only one road bike a 1988 Kawasaki ZX10.
I have still have a old 08 Husaberg now but getting out to ride it at my age is just crap, don't get old !
I can't go were I would love to ride anymore as my knees and back are buggered and 3 HR riding taking it easy, is all I can do now or I am flat out walking and I was once a master at Endruo, out riding all weekends that I could full on, going right out in the wop wop and loved it.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
motorbike related, but not for a bike.
Have you guys heard about the rules with helmets no longer requiring the AS/NZS stickers on them?

bought a Troy Lee SE4 lid a month ago and it didn't have the sticker on it.
queried it and found out that they can now be Euro standards, which was actually on the chinstrap.

so just wondering, has anyone had issues with the new rules and being picked up for a "non complying" lid which actually does comply either at a track or on the road?

sidecar55

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Series 1 9.5 Sportwagon/VE SS Series 2 Ute
I'm a Roadrace scrutineer & you can now use 'E' rated helmets as the standards have surpassed Australian standards. Funny thing is you can't as a Wildcard entry wear an Australian standards helmet at either Moto GP or World Superbike events at Phillip Island.

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
my girl

IMG (1523).jpg

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
This is the only new thing ive ever had. Kawasaki Vulcan S 650
IMG_2292.jpg

Always wanted a bike but only got the license this year. When i get my open license
i think i'll end up buying a bonnie.

And a couple of bikes i built/painted.

IMG_2642.jpg

d6a20c7c-37aa-4fc0-8400-7d3229d64773.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

Having a stuffed back limits how much i can ride but i love bikes none the less.
Cant even explain how nice the vulcan is to ride. Just feel safe on it. It's bloody
quick too. Shares the same motor as the ninja,with a tourqey cam and tune.
Very stable and confortable.

Dynamic Dazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Wagon
Had to recently give up riding due to kidney failure and on diaylsis.....Bike sold now