Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Word for word I got at Westpac. Told the lady she didnt want to know where she could put the ATM. And now they want to Telemarket their products to you when you go in.
Painfull to say the least.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
definitely agree on the lazy workers thing.

you get paid to do a job, then do it. there is no need to mess around and muck about (well within reason, no point rushing it to cause issues)

did a job today, and have done it before, they forgot to bring half the stuff so it couldn't be started then they wanted to muck about with other things that were to come later.
and then do it in another order and it was going to be slow.
then they complained about the tools I was using (uninsulated screwdriver, yet the bloody thing is dead!)
once the gear was there I went stuff it and knocked it out in about 20 mins. yet they complained it wasn't isolated when I did it (yet nobody else knew how to start the system so I knew they couldn't liven it anyway. which was funny when originally they complained when I livened it up to test because they couldn't figure out how to liven it up and wanted to do it another way)
then they complain about other things that have happened.

basically if it was organised, it would have been a sub 60 minute job.
it took about 2.5 to 3hrs.
when it was a job that was done previously so everyone knew what was going to be required.

not only that but originally the whole process leading up to it was nearly done wrong (I hate when people basically nearly do the wrong thing, id rather just set it up myself)

basically it brings me to tears when things are unorganised and takes ages upon ages.

it also doesn't help when you have a bunch of other things on your list to get done and you have to be waiting about.
also doesn't help when you have an extremely short fuse and want to flip it at every moron you deal with daily.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
On the Woolies theme saw a full page colour ad I found amusing in today's West Australian.

To paraphrase the ad states " we from Woolworths would just like to mention don't worry it's business as usual at our Masters stores despite what you have read or heard regarding the closures. So come by and shop with us!"

My interpretation-

Please please come in and spend your money on a dying business model we are flogging so we can milk a bit more cash out of you before we close these joints and chuck 7000 people out of work

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
^^^^and make your life crap when the sh1t goods we sell you fail under warranty and you have no one to take it back to coz chinese manufacturers won't give a damn.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Our Woolworths went down the poop shoot more than a decade ago. I think you guys store has no relation to ours, the name is cursed; associated with cheap worthless crap.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Woolworths here has been a major retailer for many years and yes it is not connected to the US firm at all. They seem to be having a difficult time at present but they'll survive. As for Masters....

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Back to original theme of this thread. I'm in between the two age groups that piss me off. Disrespectful young people who think I'm a stupid old c *** and arrogant old people who think the world owes them respect but do nothing to earn it. If i behave like some of the arrogant old shits around here when (if) I reach their age (75 or so) I'm going to piss myself off.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I feel you in that one... too old to associate with the young, too young to associate with the old.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I feel you in that one... too old to associate with the young, too young to associate with the old.

Well put!

10 chars

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
My car must have a sticker on the front that says "please feel free to cut me off and squeeze into the tiny space between my car and the one in front, your erratic driving must mean you're in a hurry to get somewhere, whereas I enjoy getting up early and driving around in traffic with nowhere in particular to go".

Every. Fking. Day.