Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
I'm annoyed at quality levels with everything and the attitude that goes with it.
Whether its people stuffing up meals everytime you buy food cooked outside of your
own kitchen or mechanics that dont care if they've stuffed something up on your car.

Even at my workplace no one seems to care about their job,and even asking
a supervisor why the paint looked rubbish on a brand new unit going out he said
"We have an 11% margin of error we can go up to"

Instead of spending half an hour to get the job right it went out looking like crap.
This was a 30 thousand dollar item destined for one of our big clients on a mine site.

The mentality amazes me.

Customer service and quality are just gone for the most part. This is why when i find somewhere
good i stick with them,even if i have to drive to get there. A lot of people seem too busy on facetube or whatever
and on instagram with their important lives to look out for anyone or help anyone or even do their
job or care, glad i'm not running a workshop anymore, theyd all be sacked.

That's the other thing that annoys me,people playing on their phones,everywhere you go.
You cant smoke in the street because passive smoke might give people cancer but you
can sit in a waiting room with 30 people on there phones. Who knows what the phones
are causing.

That was quite a little novel. lol.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
One of my pet hates. Mechanics or tyre shops who still insist on tightening up wheel nuts so bloody tight my rattle gun (at full power) isn't powerful enough to get them off, even if I crank up the pressure.

This. Or sump plugs.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
That's the other thing that annoys me,people playing on their phones,everywhere you go.
You cant smoke in the street because passive smoke might give people cancer but you
can sit in a waiting room with 30 people on there phones. Who knows what the phones
are causing.

we know the (lack of) dangers from mobile phones. the power is too low to cause any human issues.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
One of my pet hates. Mechanics or tyre shops who still insist on tightening up wheel nuts so bloody tight my rattle gun (at full power) isn't powerful enough to get them off, even if I crank up the pressure.

cause they want your repeat business.
:ranting:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Who knows what the phones are causing.

The inability of humans to be.....humans.

Oh, and when you go into a bricks and mortar local business to order an expensive (well expensive to me) product that they don't have in stock, but tell you they will have it available two working days later so you pay your deposit and order it coz you want to support local business.

Three working days later they tell you it won't be in until next week.

Next week arrives and they tell you it will be week 7 before it arrives. None of these delays has been advised to me by them. I have had to follow up each time.

I am happy to support local business but local business has to support me in return.

Guess what buddy.....my moola is going elsewhere. Not just today, but also for the two other similar items I will be buying later this year.

Don;t provide **** service and then have the audacity co complain about people to spending their dollars in your business.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
VS, I agree re the lack of communication to the customer, I work in transport spares, and we are finding more an more big name suppliers dont have the parts, on back order a lot of the time.
We then take the hit from the customer who thinks we are the problem. But at least we try and let the customer know the status of when to expect the parts.

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
This. Or sump plugs.

Or sump plugs without the copper washer,and tightened to the moon. (on my toyota anyway)

I remember a mate of mine used to work at a Holden dealership just up
the road from me and the boys in the workshop would "race" to service cars.
Either they had a quota to do or got paid on each one i cant remember exactly but
they where putting spark plugs in WITH A RATTLE GUN.

I remember being on work experience and watching a kid snap off several wheel
studs on a valiant before the gent that was suppose to be watching him came over and told
us they where left hand thread on the passenger side. I'm sure the customer was chuffed.

I took two of my clubsport wheels in for tires and got them back damaged and scuffed.
They where in mint condition and some kid or someone just rolled them into the
shop and must have dropped them down onto their front face.

People just don't care anymore.