Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
When they don't indicate or look over their shoulder and just merge lanes

Or when they do indicate, but believe that indicating gives them right of way and just merge anyway.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Having a power surge kill my iphone 5s , now in the hands of insurers , I'm not all that hopeful . :mad:

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
Halloween................

So, with Halloween getting traction in Aust with the kiddies, I thought I'd get a costume that would scare the bejesus out of the little ones that come knocking at the door. This should put an end to it in my street.

Ford-Fans-ITM400-690x459_zpsozowjjwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Halloween................

So, with Halloween getting traction in Aust with the kiddies, I thought I'd get a costume that would scare the bejesus out of the little ones that come knocking at the door. This should put an end to it in my street.

Ford-Fans-ITM400-690x459_zpsozowjjwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was thinking a Donald Trump mask

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I am getting very cynical about a certain car insurance TV ad. You’n’ I know who it is.

When they were promoting how the better they know you, the better the deal will be for you, I started getting a quote on line, using BS info that was very close to my situation. After answering numerous personal questions, (the only answers they didn’t seem to need was my sexual preferences and underpants brand), I was advised that a representative would call me on my (made-up) mobile phone number.
My daughter went through it all a few years ago, and they annoyed the crap out of her with persistent phone calls, but very little detail until she agreed to take a policy,... which she didn’t.

Then they started advertising that the less you use your car, the cheaper it would be. So, if I don’t use my car at all, or don’t have one......how cheap is that going to be.?

Now, the muppet who spruiks the sales is telling us that we can get $$$s back to use to buy burgers, movie tickets, whatever.
If I took out a policy could I use those ‘free $$$s’ to reduce my very low premium ?
Who is paying for the cost of the burgers, movie tickets, whatever ? Premium holders ?
Do they think we are all gullible and stupid ?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
To be honest... why you need insurance in the 1st place? Humans have been roaming the planet for more than a millennia without them. Not sure how is in Oz but in the USA, the Ins Co use fearmongering tactics to peddle their services. The legal system is setup to force you on buying them and pass frivolous law suits. Is a very round system that suits blood sucking lawyers and insurers. We have a company called Progressive that will install a tacking/bug/device on the ODB2 port. To monitor your driving behavior and give you a discount for been a good kid. GM OnStar, they are on the driver tracking business; even they say they are not.

Is interesting how insurances came about. A group of bankers (Loyds of London), making "winning bets" on low risk shipments for a fee.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
People who accuse you of being "disrespectful" when its just stating the truth that everyone else can plainly see but aren't willing to say it.

Having to deal with such a person, its now 1 month, only 11 more months of them to go :rolleyes:
Now to wait for them to build themselves up to eventually fail and have everyone see them for what they really are.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Rattles in cars................for the last couple of months my Crewie had developed a very loud annoying vibration noise somewhere in the cabin.

I thought it was the passenger B pillar or door trim, LH passengers said it was coming from behind my seat, back seat passengers said it was from somewhere in front near the gear shift console. Working around and banging bits of interior trim would not replicate this noise.

Last week found my lost sunnies in the overhead console pocket ....... noise gone, and hasn’t come back. Doh !

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
People who watch a live concert through their device.....when they're actually at the concert.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
People who watch a live concert through their device.....when they're actually at the concert.
Ive seen turn outs doing that lol.
These days there is a whole breed of tossers that cant not touch or look at a device every 5 minutes . Don't take my picture don't post it on fuckheadbook just **** off and keep your phone away from me if you want to talk to me leave your phone alone is that asking too much.