Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
At least you catch a bus, better than stealing someones car like someone else on here.

People that dont elaborate. Come on, spill, we all want to know.

berlina411

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline (Weekender). Truck (Daily)
Be careful buying products from New Zealand. It is known that many food items are shipped from China to NZ, re-labelled as product of NZ and then shipped here.

I doubt that. NZ is quiet particular about what has the made in NZ label on it.

Like I said this has been known for years
Here is just one link from back in 2014: https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/02/china-uses-nz-for-backdoor-food-entry-to-australia/
This is the original source: Claim companies use NZ as backdoor to get potentially toxic frozen Chinese vegetables into Australia bypassing normal checks | interest.co.nz

There is more on the web about this if you care to search. I'll leave it to you to decide but I won't buy food imported from NZ
And yes, it does piss me off
(Edited to include the source link)

Last edited:

Slowvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vxss
I don't want to turn this thread into a sh#t storm, All I can say is he knows who I'm talking about, isn't that right you low life.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Like I said this has been known for years
Here is just one link from back in 2014: https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/02/china-uses-nz-for-backdoor-food-entry-to-australia/
This is the original source: Claim companies use NZ as backdoor to get potentially toxic frozen Chinese vegetables into Australia bypassing normal checks | interest.co.nz

There is more on the web about this if you care to search. I'll leave it to you to decide but I won't buy food imported from NZ
And yes, it does piss me off
(Edited to include the source link)
Fair enough, but that report is 7 years old and much has changed. If that was the case I'd think We'd of heard more about it here.

Personally, we mostly use fresh vegetables so not an issue.

It's also a big stretch to use that as an excuse for all products from NZ.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
no please..sh1t storm it up..even if no names, what the hell happened!?

Yeah, I agree no good unscrewing the bottle cap only to put it back on without taking a drink. Nothing wrong with a little name and shame....