Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

two cars one set of plates .....random whinge

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I've seen kids pull up in a Magna put the plates and battery on a lawn cruising VN and drive off for a few hours then come back, put the plates and battery back in the magna and leave again. There must be a few people that do this

ruggj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec 01
seriously, if he can afford 2 mercs, why can't he afford 2 lots of rego and insurance, like if money was that big of an issue, wouldnt he have just bought another car?

can't wait to see what happens here

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Waaah im so excited to see what happens. F*ck staying up all night waiting to catch santa! Im stayin up all night clickin refresh!

LOL. Judging from the other posts I reckon a fair few of us will be hitting the refresh button :)

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute
I hope everyone in here refreshing the page for an update realises he probably wont hear anything more about it.

The cops sure arent going to ring him back and thank him for being a paladin of the people. The only way he's gonna find out is by talking to the jerk, and I dont think that's going to reveal much. Also, on top of that, the guy is gonna know who dobbed him in.

Dont **** in your own nest is what I always say, causing trouble with your neighbors will only come back to bite you. The guy needed to be dobbed in, but revealing yourself as the one that dobbed him in is not smart.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Hopefully VicCop can tell us what happened :)

I doubt that he would be permitted to due to privacy legislation. In NSW, at least, this sort of thing is confidential.

The simplest way to tell if something happens is to see whether the old turd keeps running around with the plates shared between two cars. If he cops a ticket, I doubt he will keep doing it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I doubt that he would be permitted to due to privacy legislation. In NSW, at least, this sort of thing is confidential.

The simplest way to tell if something happens is to see whether the old turd keeps running around with the plates shared between two cars. If he cops a ticket, I doubt he will keep doing it.

Your giving stupid people too much credit.....lol