Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 forum upgrade TECHNICAL problems - post here

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
In the search function, can you set the "Sort results by" default to last post date instead of by title. Otherwise we'll have more and more old threads being dug up and when I want to find posts by a user I don't want something that was posted 5 years ago to be at the top of the list.

HoldrodeoLT

I have no lemon pledge...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Rodeo RA LT, 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
Not sure if this is a serious issue.. or im just missing something.. But when i click on new post and click the arrow to go to the next page the total page number changes
Like this:

1.jpg

2.jpg

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I am having same problems mate. Can only view post before V4. Can somone help.

In the search function, can you set the "Sort results by" default to last post date instead of by title. Otherwise we'll have more and more old threads being dug up and when I want to find posts by a user I don't want something that was posted 5 years ago to be at the top of the list.

ok, goto advanced search options, choose "search single content type, scroll down to "additional options"

in that section, choose "search results by" date, descending order.

under that, choose "save search preferences", click ok. this is what i did, and any search i do, comes up with the latest stuff first.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Guys, we will aim to try and fix most of the issues over the weekend. So hang in there and do not neck yourselves :p

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Yes they did, and there post got deleted

smilies are something darren knows about, and will fix, theyre not exactly a priority though

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
The attachment paper clip icon sometimes overlaps the last page icon when selecting to view the last page of the thread.

Unsure whether anyone else noticed this?