Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM OTR Owners

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Thats going to be shitty, been waiting for over 3 months to finally have the engine light turned off and now i have to wait even longer :( lol o well better that then having somthing frack up and screwing the engine.

Yeaah i reakon i hope its only a week or 2, if its more ill be devo! lol they better make a mass order of these :p

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
VCM do all of the RS motorsport mods (Patterson Cheney Holden) so I'm sure they will make sure the modification will not be dodgy and have plenty of stock of it.

I called them again thismorning, The earliest they will have this ready is next week. but as soon as it is ready EVERYONE who has ordered one either through a dealer or purchased it them self will have one sent to them for free. Really happy with their responses

Haluigi

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ssv g8 ute
Do we need to contact vcm first hand or would it be better to contact the place where I got it installed at regarding the fix you reckon?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I called them again thismorning, The earliest they will have this ready is next week. but as soon as it is ready EVERYONE who has ordered one either through a dealer or purchased it them self will have one sent to them for free. Really happy with their responses

Oh sweet, mite order mine end of next week

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
Do we need to contact vcm first hand or would it be better to contact the place where I got it installed at regarding the fix you reckon?

YOu would be better off contacting the place you got it from, maybe just give them a heads up that its comming. but they should contact you wen they get it in. VCM also told me that some of the problem is when the unit is getting installed the person/people who are installing it, may not be pushing the filter into postion properly either.

G8GT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESS
they will be fixing the bug and dirt issue entering in the heads and intake manifold that someone has this problem at this link
Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

how can I know if I the one I ordered has the fix unit

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
VCM haven't started building the new units yet as they want to be 110% convinced the new design will work.

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
they will be fixing the bug and dirt issue entering in the heads and intake manifold that someone has this problem at this link
Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

how can I know if I the one I ordered has the fix unit

What do you mean? Is there a problem with dirt collecting behind the filter even if the filter is not moving? Do you mean that they are redoing a whole new OTR design?