Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Manufacturing warranty is the only one that matters. If your car seriously schitz itself you'll see just how little the dealer will cover.

To Troyziee -

Just keep in mind that some dealers will offer an extended warranty (free if youre a good negotiator) if you have the car serviced at their dealership.

My car came with an 8 year warranty from memory (3 year manufacturers and 5 year dealer)

roberj33

Reaction score
Members Ride
N.a
Just purchased a 2016 SSV Redline Series II on Friday. I optioned a Herron White with 20's, black roof, full black out kit, floor mats, cargo liner, tow bar, window tint & black lip spoiler. I was keen on a MY17, but with the wait times, limited price negotiating, I just didn't think it was worth it.

They had one vehicle in stock, with all of the above options, however, it had the big spoiler on it. So they are swapping the boot over from an SS Black for me.

I had a 2013 VF SS with exhaust/lowering to trade. My SS had 58,000kms on it, almost bald tyres, and a shocker of a scratch on the front bar.

In the end changeover was 28K.

YoungEnthusiast

Reaction score
Members Ride
Contributing to the thread!

my16 SSV Manual Sedan
Took delivery earlier this month
Metallic Paint
Tint & Mats
Slimline Plate
12 Months Comprehensive Insurance
5 Year Warranty
$48,250 Drive Away

JonDom

Reaction score
Members Ride
Shopping right now
dxoe47.jpg

As promised, here's my new edition to the family, just got home from the 1300k drive home, Already booked in for tint, opticoat and springs.

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
Just purchased a 2016 SSV Redline Series II on Friday. I optioned a Herron White with 20's, black roof, full black out kit, floor mats, cargo liner, tow bar, window tint & black lip spoiler. I was keen on a MY17, but with the wait times, limited price negotiating, I just didn't think it was worth it.

They had one vehicle in stock, with all of the above options, however, it had the big spoiler on it. So they are swapping the boot over from an SS Black for me.

I had a 2013 VF SS with exhaust/lowering to trade. My SS had 58,000kms on it, almost bald tyres, and a shocker of a scratch on the front bar.

In the end changeover was 28K.
Nothing wrong with that deal mate, well done hope you enjoy and thanks for sharing.

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
had mine for just over a week now (see above) could not love a car any more I don't think :)
Opti-coat goes on on Wednesday. Very nerly was caught in the storms in Ipswich yesterday!!!

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
As promised, here's my new edition to the family, just got home from the 1300k drive home, Already booked in for tint, opticoat and springs.

A nice new B&W number plate would also look good