Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

you shouldn't be on the road if......

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
If you're a nice looking girl and you have a car load of fat chicks so that when I look at her, people around me think I'm looking at the fat chicks.

hahahah

you shouldnt be on the road . . .
if ur a lycra wearin poof that takes up a lane when there is a desinated bike strip right next to it! these blokes **** me

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
you shouldn't be on the road if you can't judge speed and distance, i have no trouble with dealing with people who have no brake lights even at night...keep you 2 sec gap and pay attention and you should be fine, it's always worked for me when im behind em.

people that can't judge speed and distance is a big one for me, so many times i've had to sit at an intersection for a good part of my life cuz the wanker infront doesn't know if he'll have enough time to get across..gggrrrrrrrrrrr fell like jumping outta the car and attacking with a baseball bat

I'm not concerned about rear ending someone, that isn't the issue. I hate it because it shows too many people don't give a damn what condition their car is in. Usually they're not old cars either. I believe if you don't care what condition your car is in, you also don't care how you drive or the affects it might have on the motorists around you.

pendulum

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore (50th An.), Holden Cruze CDX Diesel
Mate all modern trucks have speed limiters...... Granted that they can be disabled however those guys are on timelines from one point to another and if they get there too quick, every one knows they broke the speed limit. Speeding trucks are EXTREMELY rare these days.

haha, that's one of the biggest lies I've seen, you get trucks doing between 110 and 140 all the time out my way, it somewhat rare to get one doing 100 in a 100 zone, which doesn't make speeding all that rare.
And most truckies seem to 'lose' all the time they gain from speeding by catching a few minutes extra sleep from what I see.

Also, I believe that you shouldn't be on the road if in a 80/90/100 zone you feel you have to overtake the L/Red P/Green P plater (respectivly :p) in front of you when they are pushing the speeds they can legally travel at anyway.

Keepleft

Mot Adv-NSW
Reaction score
are willing to spend thousands on modifications but not $30 on a first aid kit.

Or a $20-60 Euro/UN warning triangle, or $5.95 high-visibility vest.

Low Vp writes:- over 80km/h you must keep left unless overtaking, it is a law i know in nsw its a 125 buck fine.
$275 and you gain three demerits in NSW.

Slundy writes: And you shouldn't be on the road unless you got your licence IN AUSTRALIA.
Agreed, most western world countries have higher driving standards than those held by Australian's, these people should dumb-down in order to drive here and signal that 'achievement' by obtaining an Australian license after 3 months. Even HK and China teaches (hurrow) its drivers how to correctly use three-laned motorways in the excact same manner as is done in GB and Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, something that Australian's do no 'understand', cept those in NSW who read the RUH:-
http://www.td.gov.hk/road_safety/ro..._for_all_drivers/dual_carriageways_/index.htm

Last edited:

shumway

Son of satan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 6/71 blown and injected 355 V6
idiots that still sit on 100km/h on the higway through roadworks,even when its sign posted a 40km/h zone and get ready to stop

metalfossil

Reaction score
idiots that still sit on 100km/h on the higway through roadworks,even when its sign posted a 40km/h zone and get ready to stop

You're on the ball about this one.

If you travel the western ring road in melbourne, you've more than likely noticed the re-sealing of part of the princes freeway on/off ramp section.

I travel this road a lot in the small hours of the morning. Week before last they had it down to one lane approaching the off ramp. I swear there was absolutly nothing behind me as far as I could see.

Seconds later, a d**khead in a subaru wrx shot past me in the emergency lane travelling well in excess of 100kph....

go figure???

Anthraxnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
people that think its acceptable to drive drunk.

people that do 50 in a 70 because the road has a couple of bends but do 70 in a 50 because its a straight road.

people who dont think their car requires a Warrant of fitness or registration.

people that insist on braking for every corner when their speed is less than 50km\h when you can go around it at 65 comfortably (not saying do 65 but you could do 65 no probs)

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
you think your car can't do the speed limit with an empty box trailer on the back

I'll add:

You shouldn't be on the road if you can't keep up with me when I have a box trailer on the back. ;)