Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your mates ex

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh i know the saying. But in some cases your 'bro' doesnt care.

If one of my mates wanted to go out with my ex that I havnt been with for a year I really dont think I would care. It would be a little wierd at first but if my mate is a top bloke then I would know shes in good hands. Rather than her being with some loser that I didnt know. If I still care about her that is.

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
I would definately say stay away. Find someone else... maybe even one of her friends just not her.

PS I also advise to stay away from mates sisters. :)

BOXY1

Reaction score
Ive done it mate, and had it done to me. i talked to my mate about it, it was weird at first and there was a period where he acted differently around me, but he got over it and was happy for us, were not together any more though. I also have a good mate who is currently dating my ex who im still really good friends with and care for alot and im happy for them, dont find it wierd at all. Be a bit hipocritical of me if i did though. Just talk to your mate about it and see what he says, but be prepared cos things will be a bit different for a while.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Ive done it mate, and had it done to me. i talked to my mate about it, it was weird at first and there was a period where he acted differently around me, but he got over it and was happy for us, were not together any more though. I also have a good mate who is currently dating my ex who im still really good friends with and care for alot and im happy for them, dont find it wierd at all. Be a bit hipocritical of me if i did though. Just talk to your mate about it and see what he says, but be prepared cos things will be a bit different for a while.

Well there you go. It can work.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
not worth teh effort. the fact that they still hook up sometimes should be enough to tell you she isn't worth it. it'll get tricky.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I dunno about others but my n my mates have an unspoken rule of not goin anywhere near anyones ex...
Bro's over hoes man, if u got out with a mates ex it would be ait weird don't ya recon?
I guess you can compare notes...lol

Moral of the story... why would u wanna??? Plenty of fish in the sea...

edgeyvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V8
I dunno about others but my n my mates have an unspoken rule of not goin anywhere near anyones ex...
Bro's over hoes man, if u got out with a mates ex it would be ait weird don't ya recon?

Second that.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
mate personally i wouldnt do it unless you clear it all with your mate and that you REALLY like her...not just like her enough as oh yeah she would be a ok gf...
and how long was he going out with her for? that will indicated how they are feeling

the fact that they are using being drunk as excuse is crap and you should know that.
and if he is just using her for sex then thats worse as angry sex always starts out as "i am getting back at her, i am using her, etc" then turns into a spiral again where they have feelings for the other person and doomed relationship starts

mate once my ex of 7 years (together since 15, planning marriage, kids, etc) broke up with me which i later found she lied and cheated on me... i have not spoken to her, waved hello(as she works in building next door), nothing.
numbers, emails, messages, etc deleted...threw away all the soppy romantic letters and **** she gave me...all gone...

oh and the whole thing of if you knew her you would know she is a nice girl and wouldnt do this and that...mate trust me its bullsh1t...
one thing out of many things i learnt from it is NEVER say NEVER...
i never thought my ex would do what she did...i was prepared to put my life on the fact she wouldnt...but in the end it did...

maybe i am still bitter over it but my mates and family were the ones that helped me through it and picked up the pieces...not the ex...so mates before girls

dont try and understand coz mate seriously without disrespect to other girls here most girls do not know what they want and when they have what they want they start getting curious on "what if" there is something better out there....
these are the young niave girls who havent see what guys can be like and therefore dont appreciate what they have....they end up coming back to find the good guy they f*cked over is with someone else....there loss not yours

killuminati

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
drewins

Love your pic in your sig!

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon

Why would I wanna? Maybe because she is all that and then some.