Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jesus christ!! When are hrt going to wake the hell up????

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That add with Pink is rubbish but it wasn't her fault the guys that did the add and the CGI need to go back to tafe :p. Doubtful she appeals to teenage girls or motorsport people, shes a punk vegetarian, a good person to have around but I don't think shes got anything to do with V8 SC or your average teeny girl.

I agree with a few of the guys that are seeing NASCAR now that it's on tv often. It's far more entertaining than V8 SC, which is pretty odd but true :!)

But everyday I have a thought about how magnificent F1 will be this year and the party in my mind I'm going to have if Schumacher wins a race :p! If he wins the championship I might just pass out

Veriton

Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VZ
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OMG somebody get the girl a fan.... :D.

I still love V8's but mainly only watch the Bathurst race and Sydney 500 (CAUSE IT'S A WICKED NEW TRACK).

crazybiker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore V6
the party in my mind I'm going to have if Schumacher wins a race :p! If he wins the championship I might just pass out

You and I both.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You guys need to stop talking about F1 it's just making the wait longer

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
How many times are we going to witness HRT losing races IN THE PITS, before they SACK the USELESS WASTES OF SPACE the have in there swinging the spanners?? :upyours:

Seriously, my 12 year old son could do a better job than these clowns....

Engines blowing up, wheels falling off.... What is it going to take to get these useless pricks SACKED and get some people in there who actually have a clue.....

Their pit crew has cost them the championship for more years that I can recall, and they're supposed to be the experts! Jesus, we see Triple Eight jump into brand new cars and blitz the paddock - Why?? Because they have their act together!! I can't stand the fact that those pair of faggots are driving Holdens now, but at least their pit crew have their heads screwed on properly.

HRT - you're a bloody joke - and a very bad tasting one as well. If I had my way, you'd ALL be looking for a job - from the top down.

Pack of bloody clowns.... Couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

Phreddy, you are an absolute wanker. It was the first race of the year for both Ford and Holden, someone had to win. If you are that stressed out by the results of the first round for the year, you should take up lawn bowls or something relaxing like that. I hope this year is as close as the last 7 years have been, or I will have a major hissy fit like you. Fair dinkum, grow up. We all love or hate Holdens or Fords, that is why we are on this forum. I think you are a closet Jap car driver, otherwise you wouldn't bitch so hard about the race results.

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
HAH!! Yes, as usual I've been a little restrained.... ;)

Immortality - good one, but I'm afraid I don't get it.... :unsure:

As far as Clowndes being Holden at heart - as far as I recall, when he FIRST went to the "dark side" people were banging on about how he was a deep down Ford man - apparently a GT Cortina parked in his garage or something... (???) I just wish the tosser would make up his mind. (oh, as well as Bright, Bargwanna, Ingall, and several others who don't spring to mind right now...) I was under the impression that a good proportion of this form of the sport was "allegiance" and "loyalty"....

(although I couldn't be happier that Dumbrell is in a Ford this season! LOL!!)

Although I guess with the fans, I've found quite a mix of those who are loyal to "the badge", compared with those who align with a particular driver or team.

Heh - and Shane - if HRT ARE just about broke, it bloody serves them right. They've sure as hell been wasting a lot of money paying those knob-heads, so tough. Screw 'em. :thumbsup:

The main trouble is, if 2010 is just going to be another season of "the Jamie and Craig Show", then I've lost interest already I'm afraid.
Oh ,but if it was the Tander and Davison show, you would be squealing from the rooftops. You are so one sided, you make me sick.

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
HAH!! You're entitled to your opinion Pal, but you're seriously deluded if you think I give a fat rat's ring WHAT you think of me.... So save your personal insults for someone who cares.

This is a FORUM - where FREE SPEECH is supposed to be encouraged - I said my bit, you said yours. We're as entitled as each other to our opinions, so that's that.

(and yes, I am a one-sided Holden fan.... Not Tander and Davison, the red lion.)

My point was that if the Triple Eight team can get it SO right SO often, why does HRT get it so WRONG? Are you going to disagree that their crew have cost races - and championships - far too many times in the past years??

And no, I don't at all welcome the Triple Eight team to the Holden fold. I'm sure that Lowndes / Whincup fans are happy about it, but I'm not. Mr Smiles had a Holden drive, they're the ones who gave him the leg up in the first place - he defects to the blue oval, and now bounces back. I just wish he'd make his mind up is all....