Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jesus christ!! When are hrt going to wake the hell up????

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
But everyday I have a thought about how magnificent F1 will be this year and the party in my mind I'm going to have if Schumacher wins a race :p! If he wins the championship I might just pass out

I bet you 1 frogs leg that schewie WONT win a race in 2010 - in fact his car will be broken more often than not!

Many a champion has made a comeback only to fade away as a hasbeen. :( RIP Schewie on the side lines where all old hasbeens should be)

:):):)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I'd really love to see some of these people running down HRT on the tools, see how easy it really is :p

LOL - yep - never as easy as it looks - those wheels and tyres are not exactly light.

Pressure pressure pressure all the time in the pits. Not a place for whimpy me :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I bet you 1 frogs leg that schewie WONT win a race in 2010 - in fact his car will be broken more often than not!

Many a champion has made a comeback only to fade away as a hasbeen. :( RIP Schewie on the side lines where all old hasbeens should be)

:):):)

Bet you he wins more races than old man Webber :p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'd really love to see some of these people running down HRT on the tools, see how easy it really is :p

LOL - yep - never as easy as it looks - those wheels and tyres are not exactly light.

Pressure pressure pressure all the time in the pits. Not a place for whimpy me :)

i'll give it a go, it's as much technique as requiring strength to lift those wheels. pulling the trigger on the ratchet gun might be difficult but:p

i don't think that wheel nut failure was the result of pit crew error but there have been a few instances over the last few years that have cost race wins

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Oh well Schumy has a 3 yer contract, no saying he will drive all 3 but I expect him to at have a decent go at it. His goal is to win one more championship out of the three, Braun is expecting him to win the first one:p, hard to deny a man on a mission :p I don't think he cared about it as much then as he does now

Immortality, I read that Ferrari invented a new wheel nut in the off season, they reckon sub 3 second pit stops are the go this year

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi