Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sorry, yet another exhaust/catback question

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Sounds like you're set!

Mr tinsnips u are spot on. And it's all going on under the taup with the Internet bride. Being a rigger a spend lots time away but it's amazing the capabilities of a ute

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
completely off-topic.. but the pics of my apparently abnormally-sized staffy are up in my profile! All natural and drug-free. Does eat a lot of chicken though... :hmmm:

She is stunning. No wonder u have warranty issues if her passion is for rubber like in pic 1

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
She is stunning. No wonder u have warranty issues if her passion is for rubber like in pic 1

haha .. HE will be very upset you called him a her... but I won't tell him. Yeah, he does alright in the looks department... I guess. It's funny - he was the runt of the litter... grew out of that title, apparently.

He's chewed through ever other toy he's ever had - could be worse - at least he doesn't dig! Can't dig a hole to save himself! And so long as he chews on that and not the house, then I have no complaints.

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
haha .. HE will be very upset you called him a her... but I won't tell him. Yeah, he does alright in the looks department... I guess. It's funny - he was the runt of the litter... grew out of that title, apparently.

He's chewed through ever other toy he's ever had - could be worse - at least he doesn't dig! Can't dig a hole to save himself! And so long as he chews on that and not the house, then I have no complaints.

Sorry mate! Most people say the same thing about my wife. Maybe it's the beard. Better be careful I post coital in ute presently with my Bluetooth working perfectly.

Your dog maybe a girl but she looks every bit the tough dog. I wouldn't try getting that slab of vb from your tray if she was anywhere near your ute.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Sorry mate! Most people say the same thing about my wife. Maybe it's the beard. Better be careful I post coital in ute presently with my Bluetooth working perfectly.

Your dog maybe a girl but she looks every bit the tough dog. I wouldn't try getting that slab of vb from your tray if she was anywhere near your ute.

The dog is still male... but you're right.. EVERYONE is intimidated by him - but good luck finding a more docile animal - at worst, he'd lick someone to death!

Gonna leave the rest of that post alone - save to say that a beard on the face is a disgrace, but a beard downstairs.. who cares?

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
^^^ wow.. even I'm embarrassed of that one!

Ok tinsnips adios. I better button down the hatches and please ting tong (wifes name) as it's raining hard and won't see her for a month. Funny how this thread digressed to dogs,steroids,and rampant small asian women with beards. Still, I am getting that kpm!:rofl2: