Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to fix the sticky indicator in a VZ Commodore (BCM)

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
better then the $900 replacement!

I'm finding out now with them to get a batter idea. So far there's only myself and 1FATVZ whose after a relay!

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon
awsome, is there anychance to get one individually or a smaller bunch soonish?

For those folk who are interested, I've got some relays on order as we speak, with delivery due the first or second week of December.

The only real price killer will be postage, but I'm trying to find ways of minimising costs there.

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
For those folk who are interested, I've got some relays on order as we speak, with delivery due the first or second week of December.

The only real price killer will be postage, but I'm trying to find ways of minimising costs there.

PM sent...

Levick

Levick
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Can anyone assist with the supply of a suitable relay in New Zealand? Thanks in advance... Have turned the chirping horn function on and it driving the family nuts.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

PM Sent.......

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon

PM also sent....

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon

Even better news. I have finally received the relays. I have all three part numbers as used in the BCM, but the pic just shows some of the HFKM 012-SHST relays, which is the one causing the sticky indicator problem. I have also posted this in a later thread as well, so I hope the folder moderators don't get cranky with me.

For those folk who have already contacted me, I'll PM you guys soon of specific details to get hold of some. For other folk, just PM me. I can't put any other details up lest the folder moderators get upset because it may be deemed a 'for sale' type post.

Attachments

• Relays.jpg
    Relays.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,375

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
received a couple relays from BCW61 today and successfully fixed the problem :)
thanks to the awsome writeup, had it done in less than 30 minutes, excellent work by DOLSEN for the write up and BCW61 for sourcing the relays :D

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon
Glad that the problem is fixed 1FATVZ.

Just to let folk know, I have more relays available for those who need them. Just PM me, and I'll give you the details.