Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crank no Start Vz commodore

Sxmxnthx04

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Vz SV6 commodore
I have a 2005 Vz Commodore, it’s pretty much stock just cosmetics done to it, one day I was driving and my commy got really sluggish, I had to plant my foot to the floor just to be able to drive somewhat at a normal speed, my first thought was to turn the vehicle off and back on, started fine no issues but it was still sluggish. Drove a mate home with it being sluggish then drove home, I told my partner about how it was sluggish and he wanted to see what I meant so about 10 minutes after I had just gotten home we went to go start it again and nothing, would crank but no start. I replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter first with no luck, then I proceeded to replace the O2 sensors, cam sensors, crank angle sensor and spark and coil tested. We did pull the fuel tank back out and find out that the fuel lines had been kinked by my mates but that issue has been fixed and by what I can tell the fuel system is working fine, the fuel pump is priming and it has fuel. I have hooked up a scanner to the car and I will post photos of the codes, most of them are back related I just wanna know if they require me to replace the back or not. Thank you guys in advance (one photo wouldn’t upload but it says: B3924 [History] Wrong Environment Identifier Received from BCM)

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1395.jpeg
    IMG_1395.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 29

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Make sure your key remote is making contact with the ignition slip ring. You might have to pry it up a little (carefully).

Sxmxnthx04

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Vz SV6 commodore
Make sure your key remote is making contact with the ignition slip ring. You might have to pry it up a little (carefully).
Hey, my key is a little loose in the barrel but I’m making sure to hold the key against the ring