Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Walkinshaw 3" system

VFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute
Looking for a Walkinshaw 3" stainless steel catback exhaust for a VF SS ute. Seems to be really hard to get an honest price on how much I should be paying for one..Anyone know, or better still purchased one and able to send me in the right direction?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Or better still, install a CHEAPER and BETTER system from someone else.

SMcC

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SSV Redline Sedan
Looking for a Walkinshaw 3" stainless steel catback exhaust for a VF SS ute. Seems to be really hard to get an honest price on how much I should be paying for one..Anyone know, or better still purchased one and able to send me in the right direction?

For the VF, Walkinshaw have a new cat back which is a 3" into 2.5" at the tips. The guys in WP Adelaide advised me that thus is the best system.

Walkinshaw have a retail cost of $2390 just for the catback, you may be able to knock a hundred or so off.

I would say, if your just getting a cat back there are cheaper options that produce a similar result, I went with WP as got the Power Pack, at a discounted cost inc warranty, on my new redline. And I love it!

Each to their own

Last edited:

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
These companies spend a fortune on marketing and it seems to work. People pay a fortune for the same thing they could get for half the price!

VFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute
Appreciate the feedback. Have done a bit more research on various exhausts
For a 3" stainless catback I have gotten quotes:
- HM $1974
- DiFilippo $2100
- KPM $2400
- oztrak $2200
All plus freight (supply only)
So I'm not sure what is "half the price" of the walky systems except xforce which I don't want to go near. If someone has some cheaper alternatives I would be grateful, but reading other threads on here the above sound like the systems most recommended. I am also getting extractors & high flo cats but none of those prices include either. I have already sourced what I want in that department so I'm only really after the catback now.

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
What about Manta and a system from Sureflo?