Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
#madboganmods

Yes it will have "speed holes" cut into the bonnet, a local spray shop, Fineline, will colour match and paint the whole bonnet

VT-VX-VK-RETRO-STYLE-SCOOP.-751x1024.jpg

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Had one of them tuned.
Getting ready to give the other one a nice drive tomorrow.

H

harrop.senator

Statesman got
Detailed
Serviced engine , box , diff
Rolled fenders
235/265 and fitted the l series hbd
Fixed a split cat again (lowrider life )
Doubled up the header to cat gasket. Both pacemaker pipes have always blown at 12 and 6.
Fender touch up from Kim forgetting the wheelbase.

Started smoothing and polishing my intercooler plate for the vs

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Spent half the day polishing swirl marks out of the SSV. I still only ended up getting the top of the car done (bonnet, roof and boot). The swirl marks were pretty bad on the roof so quite a lot of elbow grease later and hopefully I’ve done the job but I won’t really know until the morning when it’s in full sun.

Hopefully the top is done and I can finish up by doing the sides next weekend. If I need to do another run on the top then it’s probably going to take multiple weekends to finish it all off.

H

harrop.senator

Still plugging away at something most will never see. Definitely not as fussy on the rear and under side.

Will be doing the elbow to. It's a shame I can't find a decently priced used aftermarket one to do it too.

Reactions: Lex

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I fitted the lock to the boot on the VH this morning. What a pain getting the circlip to fit. I took the boot lid off and brought it inside. It was not to bad to get it to fit then. If I had left it in place I might still be trying to get it to fit. Someone at Holden must have had a quaint sense of humour when they designed or had a special tool for the job.