Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solar Industry "WHAT A CROC" !

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
The inverter has to be in the shade or it voids your warranty. I had to build a shade cover for my inverter to keep it out of the afternoon sun.
Yeah if you don't besides killing the inverter you will lose $$$$$$ in Feed in Tariff

By the Way all My toy has Arrived Another Inverter from Victron and if it works I will buy it.
To fit it I have completely changed the battery system in connection. As Soon as I get the 70MM Square cable (4M off it) and the lugs I will attack it and my system will be off about a full week..

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I possible will have no time for this before Xmas but I want to tell all on ( Very Inports Stuff for you and your Adult Children and your grand kids )Whats going on around Australia Mainly Queensland where Child Safety, Youth and Woman (NO MEN ALLOWED) Stealing you kids, grand kids if they have a BRUISE on them whilst at Day Care.
Just say you went to a party and you were talking to another with my wife BUT YOUR EARS WAS ELSEWHERE. Yes this happen to us listening to LAWYERS TALKING (my wife relations) full of grog groping how many house they own per suburb as the Clients can afford to pay for their super expensive bills
Its Simple You take you kids to Day care because you work , They have a unexplained BRUSE on their body so the the people Working there (PS Like a CRASH in the Street where you live you get a kick back if they get to tow of Fix the Car) once again They have a unexplained BRUSE on their body so the people Working there Ring Child Safety, they ring the Child Safety Police (Most of the Time they wont be involved because the Briuse is just Bruise and was slall ,,,,,,,by Child Safety (99%) WOMEN Steal you Child and since LEGAL AID DOES NOT COVER THIS MATTERS you have to FIGHT THEM IN COURT AND YES THE HAVE EXPERIENCED FEMALE Lawyers and will spend months or even years to get your Child Or Your Grand Children back or have to sell your house to feed the GREEDY PRIVATE LAWYERS (still Drinking) and he said I own some many houses in Brisbane (Beer getting splashed everywhere when he laughs) This is most DISGUSTING THING I EVER HEARD. This goes further than this including the unemployment people that cant find a Job and become Foster Carers. FUC.K ME

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I possible will have no time for this before Xmas but I want to tell all on ( Very Inports Stuff for you and your Adult Children and your grand kids )Whats going on around Australia Mainly Queensland where Child Safety, Youth and Woman (NO MEN ALLOWED) Stealing you kids, grand kids if they have a BRUISE on them whilst at Day Care.
Just say you went to a party and you were talking to another with my wife BUT YOUR EARS WAS ELSEWHERE. Yes this happen to us listening to LAWYERS TALKING (my wife relations) full of grog groping how many house they own per suburb as the Clients can afford to pay for their super expensive bills
Its Simple You take you kids to Day care because you work , They have a unexplained BRUSE on their body so the the people Working there (PS Like a CRASH in the Street where you live you get a kick back if they get to tow of Fix the Car) once again They have a unexplained BRUSE on their body so the people Working there Ring Child Safety, they ring the Child Safety Police (Most of the Time they wont be involved because the Briuse is just Bruise and was slall ,,,,,,,by Child Safety (99%) WOMEN Steal you Child and since LEGAL AID DOES NOT COVER THIS MATTERS you have to FIGHT THEM IN COURT AND YES THE HAVE EXPERIENCED FEMALE Lawyers and will spend months or even years to get your Child Or Your Grand Children back or have to sell your house to feed the GREEDY PRIVATE LAWYERS (still Drinking) and he said I own some many houses in Brisbane (Beer getting splashed everywhere when he laughs) This is most DISGUSTING THING I EVER HEARD. This goes further than this including the unemployment people that cant find a Job and become Foster Carers. FUC.K ME

Child care workers, along with school teachers have a responsibility to ensure a child isn't being abused at home.....So they report it to welfare agencies, for those agencies to investigate.

They don't automatically take the child...So that portion of your statement is B/S.....The welfare agencies visit schools/the home to question the child on how the bruise/s came about....It is all done without the parent/s/carer being right in front of the child

It may seem over the top, but it is a preventative measure to ensure a child isn't being abused....

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Child care workers, along with school teachers have a responsibility to ensure a child isn't being abused at home.....So they report it to welfare agencies, for those agencies to investigate.

They don't automatically take the child...So that portion of your statement is B/S.....The welfare agencies visit schools/the home to question the child on how the bruise/s came about....It is all done without the parent/s/carer being right in front of the child

It may seem over the top, but it is a preventative measure to ensure a child isn't being abused....
Correct. I’m well experienced in this being a former foster carer myself. The government doesn’t have enough foster carers as it is to take care of the children they have got now so they only take children as a last resort if other remedial options fail.

There are a lot of children right now being cared for in residential care homes with 24\7 government staff paid for by the state government so they hardly want to add to that if they don’t have to but they will take them if the children are in danger.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

Anyhow Like I said I dont have Time so I went from 1 to 5 to 10 other wise I will be posting what I heard. Once Again I busy but I should have told you the important part and that is DONT RUB THEM UP and if you do like most parents will do you will find out what will happen.
Anyhow I will asked for legal advice before Posting what I want to say and what I saw has Happened a few time quite a few time according to Lawyers that speciaise in the Field. BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU SAY, Its NOT BS, Tell this to Member Keith as he has me on dont look list all because I said WAR WILL HAPPEN IN UKRAINE and he laugh at me and week later he edited it out and you know the answer to that.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Anyhow Like I said I dont have Time so I went from 1 to 5 to 10 other wise I will be posting what I heard. Once Again I busy but I should have told you the important part and that is DONT RUB THEM UP and if you do like most parents will do you will find out what will happen.
Anyhow I will asked for legal advice before Posting what I want to say and what I saw has Happened a few time quite a few time according to Lawyers that speciaise in the Field. BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU SAY, Its NOT BS, Tell this to Member Keith as he has me on dont look list all because I said WAR WILL HAPPEN IN UKRAINE and he laugh at me and week later he edited it out and you know the answer to that.

You have misheard if you think child welfare services can walk in and take kids for a bruise.....

They investigate first....If it is an innocient thing, like falling off their bike, they note it and walk away.....

As for rubbing them the wrong way...About the only thing you can do to rub them the wrong way is telling them where to get off....And they still can't do squat if it is an innocient accident...

So who ever is telling you that is full of it

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well Post ago I said I need to have a OFF GRID Waterproof Outlet in RED to tell all in our tribe that this outlet is OFF GRID ONLY for the Pump to Circulate the hot water on the roof for solar panels that can eat up to 5.0 Amps ++++++ also the submersible Pump in the Box that takes excess water from the over pressure that is wasted back to our main Tank.

The Photo Shows No Red Power Point, It shoes two leads plugged into a Weather Proof Power point. Yes that Pump on the side eats power so it true that when have a LO Line System and you think you save on Power but you forgot on that Small pump that works up to 20 hour a day. How I know this all I have to whilst in our Lounge room turn my head around and look on my panel and some times in hot night the pump is working to cool the tank yes cool the tank.

Without the RED Power Point,

No It not BS It a Fact as I added this Weatherproof RED paint by me P/P this morning/arvo. I will sway the lead around after I Finishes the next MAJOR job on our Off Grid System that will take me a week or so. I wont be happy until its 98% Good. As it stand its about hummm 92% Good.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
You have misheard if you think child welfare services can walk in and take kids for a bruise.....

They investigate first....If it is an innocient thing, like falling off their bike, they note it and walk away.....

As for rubbing them the wrong way...About the only thing you can do to rub them the wrong way is telling them where to get off....And they still can't do squat if it is an innocient accident...

So who ever is telling you that is full of it
You trying to say a Lawyer is a liar?

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
I know what you mean schools today teaching kids to put restraining orders on their parents

and if there camping Dad can`t go anywhere near his car his belongings and left to deal
with this world how can kids do this to there father is beyond me and then adopted a new father WTF

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I had issues doing this job because seeing those two copper pipes they convert to polly pipes just inside the wall and going left and was drilling a 16mm BIT for the Cable and I was worried about hitting the poly pipe so I had a small touch with a String and lowered down the wall cavity to find the Pipes which was about 150MM away. My Neighbor is a Plumper and he hit the same pipe into the Laundry causing a DISASTER. Had to help him remove all the Plaster inside the Laundry. It was a simple job and AFAIK. I dont think he has replaced the plaster. This happened 12 months ago.