Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solar Industry "WHAT A CROC" !

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I think it's a known fact that some child welfare cases slip through the cracks.
98% of the Time The Police do there Job and that is Charge the Person Male of Female (most are Male) for anything to do for abuse related but in this case that I was told The Police Refused to charge any one yet this Child Safety Mob asked the Police can you charge the Guy and once Again they refused. For God sake this Child Safety must have a Boner about this guy and trying to find a way to get rid of him. Talking about Women Sticking (Child Safety Woman and his Wife) Sticking Together apparently the wife refused to say anything bad about here husband after a complaint was put in about the family and this is the reason why they stole their child at day care clamining ABUSE on the Child yet the Medical Doctor at the Children Hospital said it was a briuse that could have come from anywhere. I want say anymore because Someone Has LIED on a Affidavit and it ain't the Family.
You wonder Why people today are refusing to have Kids.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yesterday I finished our new Off Grid update Inverter + the New AC Switchboard that will accommodate the Kitchen for the first time. I will have 2 twin RED Power points for the kettle and the toaster. The Complete board had to be replaced because of the Size and the weight of the Inverter.

By the way regards the Water meter being replaced on our house. The Whole street has been replaced . The Idiots came back to our street last Tuesday then again Thursday and Friday to do the other houses.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
By the way regards the Water meter being replaced on our house. The Whole street has been replaced . The Idiots came back to our street last Tuesday then again Thursday and Friday to do the other houses.
Your whole street must be consuming less than the area average or, they don't want you to feel like you have been singled out/discriminated against. ;)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your whole street must be consuming less than the area average or, they don't want you to feel like you have been singled out/discriminated against. ;)
I'm the Watch dog in our street, ALL, yes all work and some work 2 jobs to keep afloat but at the same time I keep a eye on most houses and not long ago I caught 2 scum robbing the house next door and make sure I got all the Evidence for the Cops and handed it for them as long as I got the USB back.
Yes they Stole a 2 door beemer (BMW) and some clothes and Gel Blasters, phone, but it was not long as they got nabber by the cops at Gold Coast but they the cops did no know this was the same mob that stole the BMW next door but my Neighbour and some hefty relations followed the stolen phone locations and it took it to a house at Burpengary then they rang the cops and intervened before they try to escape.
SCUM.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
they don't want you to feel like you have been singled out/discriminated against. ;)
Yes when they replaced our meter I made sure that the Meter was straight not at a angle. I told him/ the guy replacing I don't like poor working ship.;)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Hey, @VFSV6FORME what is your knowledge on vertical axis wind turbines?
What is your thoughts on efficiency?
Can the inverter take the AC input and pass it directly to the household? (Since it doesn't need 'inverting')
Or does the V.A.W.T need to be rectified and feed.to.a battery? And the recovered by the inverter for house usage?

I'm mostly thinking out aloud, but harnessing wind power in an urban setting, people are always saying it's too hard when I don't think that it should be.
Seems a logical and complementary addition to a standard PV system.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Question about solar panels. If you put a bank of solar panels on your roof does that make the house cooler by shading the roof tiles and the roof space under the tiles?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Question about solar panels. If you put a bank of solar panels on your roof does that make the house cooler by shading the roof tiles and the roof space under the tiles?

Yes. It’s quite a noticeable difference.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes. It’s quite a noticeable difference.
Agree but in Winter its the other way around that section is colder than the rest of the house. In Queensland it not to bad as I know one guy that has filled the north side of the house with panels that are not connected, Could not help myself, had to be a sticky beak, as he must have invented something that I don't know but he told me he fitted these panels some are dead and cut the wires off and fitted to the north facing to stop heat. He said works better than sarking under the tiles, even pinks bats. LOL Wow. The Funny thing is he did not have a Working panel in there house.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey, @VFSV6FORME what is your knowledge on vertical axis wind turbines?
What is your thoughts on efficiency?
Can the inverter take the AC input and pass it directly to the household? (Since it doesn't need 'inverting')
Or does the V.A.W.T need to be rectified and feed.to.a battery? And the recovered by the inverter for house usage?

I'm mostly thinking out aloud, but harnessing wind power in an urban setting, people are always saying it's too hard when I don't think that it should be.
Seems a logical and complementary addition to a standard PV system.
Honestly I know nothing about Generating power by the wind. I say the bigger the fan the more you will generate via a good turbine but the issue will be neighbours whinging to the council about the size and possible the noise.
I Would say you will have some controller to use for the batteries if stored then you must have a inverter to give you 230V AC