Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solar Industry "WHAT A CROC" !

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
You trying to say a Lawyer is a liar?
Yes if the Lawyer and the Police believe the kids story over the Parents
seems to be a 15-16 old problem but this was happening in the 90`s aswell
thank god I didn`t have kids and would be in the ground by now

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I know what you mean schools today teaching kids to put restraining orders on their parents

and if there camping Dad can`t go anywhere near his car his belongings and left to deal
with this world how can kids do this to there father is beyond me and then adopted a new father WTF
I dont think the Lawyer was lying because he was talking with few from that field like secretary ( I recognize her) from that firm and other TELL What person would go to a party wearing SUIT with a tie and they was about 5 off them. I wore shorts and a Shirt and that's it. I dont really like two of them but have become handy for me on some sticky issues.
Just make it Brief because this a Solar Thread, I use to Work for them for 5 years as a CAMERA MAN between firms to Take evidence to be used in Court (no Legal Aid Case Cases as that have no money) with plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and in one case I video a Man getting evicted by the Police, he was not charged but lies from Child Safety and the Next Day the NEW Boyfriend moved in.... Yeah You wonder where the kids were scratching their heads. I did this for 5 years and become so depressed I had to give it up. I have seen some shocking cases that WOMEN have instigated to remove the Older Man and he did own his house, Well Owned by the Lawyers now:mad:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
You damm right, Apperently the Police wont have a barr of it even Childs Safety tried to force the Police in one case to charge the man but they refuse to do so Fu.ck Me.
All you have to do is watch and see whats happeing to Men's rights in Australia as some Women are walking over men in just about anything.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You trying to say a Lawyer is a liar?

Yes.....Any person with half a brain knows welfare agency workers can't walk in and take kids for a bruise or alikes....There has to be a compelling reason for the bruise to cause concern for the welfare of the child for them to remove them from the care of their parent/carer.

And if it is the parent/s, that caused the bruise deliberately, immediate family are the first port of call for welfare agencies to see if they are suitable to take care of children...

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Anyhow I'm old and if I see a kid in Danger I wont be involved, Told this by the Same Lawyer, If it does not involve you just walk away.
Back to my Topic because I getting to a perfect System all because I persevere and I wont give up until I think is just about perfect in any way as you can't get it perfect but you can get to be better. I still have 3 niggle issue that need to be solved

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

My youngest when he was 6 or 7 came home from school and said, if you lay a hand on me, I have to tell the teacher and they'll call the police

My reply...If you do something that bad, that requires me to smack you, I'll make it worthwhile you getting the police involved..

He got the message....

Oh and for the record, he only got a smack on the butt once or twice.....That was after the 3rd warning.....Otherwise, he was very well behaved and polite

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Anyhow I'm old and if I see a kid in Danger I wont be involved, Told this by the Same Lawyer, If it does not involve you just walk away.
Back to my Topic because I getting to a perfect System all because I persevere and I wont give up until I think is just about perfect in any way as you can't get it perfect but you can get to be better. I still have 3 niggle issue that need to be solved

Kids in danger vs an innocient bruise are 2 different issues....ie welfare get involved straight away, the other they investigate and walk away

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
You damm right, Apperently the Police wont have a barr of it even Childs Safety tried to force the Police in one case to charge the man but they refuse to do so Fu.ck Me.
All you have to do is watch and see whats happeing to Men's rights in Australia as some Women are walking over men in just about anything.
Well the world has changed man was here first and did well till the 21st century now the rights have
turned Man is no longer needed and if you watch the football Woman games there is no one in the stand
and they want equal pay Ha who`s paying
and today looking a the world meetings only saw two women
the rest where Men so if hasn`t got to that level yet
just in the lower level
but yes they just want to control everything just normal for them I guess
:mad:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes.....Any person with half a brain knows welfare agency workers can't walk in and take kids for a bruise or alikes....There has to be a compelling reason for the bruise to cause concern for the welfare of the child for them to remove them from the care of their parent/carer.

And if it is the parent/s, that caused the bruise deliberately, immediate family are the first port of call for welfare agencies to see if they are suitable to take care of children...
Sorry Time have Changed, Again in this case the Police refused to charge the Person yet they stole the Child and waiting for the First Children Court appearance and no doubt Legal Aid wont cover these cases so you have to fight there HIGH End Lawyers but for you your only have your wife and yourself and any assets you have to sell if you want a Lawyer. Sad for them, You wonder there is so much HATRED TODAY

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
if you watch the football Woman games there is no one in the stand
and they want equal pay Ha who`s paying
and today looking a the world meetings only saw two women

:mad:
Told this to the Wife, Cricket Australia is going Bankrupt all because WOMEN want same pay yet the stands are EMPTY, no added income for Cricket Australia.
ON Moreyfield Shopping Centre The ARMY was there ALL WOMAN, ITS MY ARMY , ITS MY ARMY, Like that add in TV, I approached them as said the same except I added it,,, I said Its MY ARMY (women) but if a WAR Starts ITS YOUR WAR. I dont blame having no kids because all my friends are dead and most of them said If I Re-Carne again (Born again) I wont have KIDS. Fair Enough.