Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's HSV ClubsportR8 VXII

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Looks good deano, will be even better with mods :D

yeah i have already been down and spoken to mitch and deb at wa performance. wouldnt trust the girl with anyone else. they have all the know how with no bullshit advice and the job is tops.
although the system set me back a bit so need to pay that off before any mods but yeah they are definately on the cards very soon.....

first step is the rip shifter and dump the gearbox oil and put some good redline oil (doesnt need doing but just for piece of mind)...

then the extractors, high flow cats, cat back system (difilipo twin 2.5" or 3.5" single sureflo..not sure yet), tune by the ls1edit boys and a OTRCAI

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
WOW!!! This thing will be crazy :p and already has an awesome sounds system :) must be goin awesome for u!! absolutely awesome ride!!! i love this thing :) any other engine mods? or will that keep u happy ;) haha!!

Good luck with her!!!

LOVE IT!!

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Nice 1 ! I think I'll move to WA so I can have one of those cigerette lighter pluggin thingymabobs that you stick on the windscreen... :D....nice plates too !

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
WOW!!! This thing will be crazy :p and already has an awesome sounds system :) must be goin awesome for u!! absolutely awesome ride!!! i love this thing :) any other engine mods? or will that keep u happy ;) haha!!

Good luck with her!!!

LOVE IT!!

thanks man....i think those mods might be it but i might be going down the heads and cam package.
really wanna take the big step and put a GENTT twin turbo kit on but at $15K the lot supply and install with fuel system its a bit out of reach. plus if i go down this path i would want to rebuild and strengthen the engine for piece of mind :bang:
especially since a house on the cards in the next year or so and with housing prices in WA so high car will be probably left as a daily driver with a little extra go.....$15K is a good start for a deposit :my:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice 1 ! I think I'll move to WA so I can have one of those cigerette lighter pluggin thingymabobs that you stick on the windscreen... :D....nice plates too !

:yeah: hahaha...yeah there pretty good.....
they keep trying to ban them but keeps getting thrown out....

DM99NM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
get those seats retrimmed!

Fukin look awsome

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
very nice ride mate looks like we can be twins now as i have just joined the hsv club aswell this is my ride

EDIT: Use your own thread to post pictures of your car, This thread belongs to Deano, not you. - Troy711

Last edited by a moderator:

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
nah leave them they dont need to be retrimmed