Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cops and p platers

pedrotski

Big Stato!!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitcroftit.com.au
Members Ride
95 & 96 VS 5L Statos
Try in the Ask the Copper thread mate, you'll get a quicker response, and Viccop would be the only cop to have a subscription to this thread, whereas Helly and the other have one for the copper thread.

lol i was only joking, not only would i never do that, i would most certianlly not post it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
lol i was only joking, not only would i never do that, i would most certianlly not post it.

i didn't even read what you posted.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
ahhh well i knew it was only a matter of time. I have been pulled over twice in 3 days. Both for license checks by the same copper. Same piece of road, same time of night. Blew .00 both times and car is all good. So do you think they will grow tired of pulling me over?

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
ahhh well i knew it was only a matter of time. I have been pulled over twice in 3 days. Both for license checks by the same copper. Same piece of road, same time of night. Blew .00 both times and car is all good. So do you think they will grow tired of pulling me over?

It's another line on the sheet that shows the boss they're working.

Sounds like he's on nightshift. We generally do nights in whole week blocks.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
oh ok, yeah. Its just frustrating. But i do understand that all officers have a job to do, and im glad that there is a presence on the street. The cop has been pretty good, she is just a young one, constable, no stripes yet and she has been really polite. Which is good because iv always had an impression that cops are mean bastards lol. I just hope that she says to herself at midnight tomorrow "oh look, there is that calais iv pulled over twice this week, i know he is a good kid, ill let him go this time"

After you have been pulled over a certain amount of times, is there an SOP that says an inspection must be done or something?

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
hahaha tough way to go about getting me...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
It's another line on the sheet that shows the boss they're working.

Sounds like he's on nightshift. We generally do nights in whole week blocks.

Hmmm... If that is the sole reason for somebody to pull a car over thats crap doing no more than waste everybodies time.

Reaper

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Hmmm... If that is the sole reason for somebody to pull a car over thats crap doing no more than waste everybodies time.

Reaper

i do appreciate that they are around, but at midnight iv just left a 13 hour shift, im exhausted and i just wanna go home. From work to home is a 22km drive. I want it over with and sitting on the side of the highway with blues and two's behind is ****. Especially last night when the officer said "i pulled you over two nights ago, i dont need to see your license, the checks are done"