Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

110 km/ph in a 60 zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Ludacris said:
As for the off duty thing, it can be done.... Not so much speeding as personal vehicles speedos aren't calibrated..

but if some tool kit was doing, say, 110 in a 60 zone... surely they can bust them for something...?

motodude78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG UTE
lol umm yeah i am a Red P Plater and i got caught goin 107 in an 80 zone and a 231 dollar fine that i didnt tell my parents about but yeah man i know how you feel and trust me in cautious as now cause i know how important a licnese is to a teenager but i dont regret getting caught i flogged that bloody ford ute that i was dragging and it was a wake up call to how expensive and dangerous it is to speed.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
motodude78 said:
lol umm yeah i am a Red P Plater and i got caught goin 107 in an 80 zone and a 231 dollar fine that i didnt tell my parents about but yeah man i know how you feel and trust me in cautious as now cause i know how important a licnese is to a teenager but i dont regret getting caught i flogged that bloody ford ute that i was dragging and it was a wake up call to how expensive and dangerous it is to speed.

I noticed how you had to make i clear that you flogged the ford... :thumbsup: so u were obviously purposely having fun doing it...you cant regret it that much...u only regret it because u got aught...

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Ludacris said:
All the stuff you guys are talking are internal matters within the Police Dept. It has nothing to do with getting off a fine....
Police can get in trouble for not wearing hats or reflective vests, but it is a Disciplinary matter between the dept and the individual...

Like I stated before, someone show me a case where they got off a speeding ticket because the copper wasn't wearing his hat....

As for the off duty thing, it can be done.... Not so much speeding as personal vehicles speedos aren't calibrated..

Thanks Ludacris

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Troy711 said:
but if some tool kit was doing, say, 110 in a 60 zone... surely they can bust them for something...?

You could go with a charge of reckless driving...........

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
cunduct in life endangerment ????
hd 24 ??
just other things i guess you guys could do off duty

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Not sure if you speaking English there or not.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
hd 24 = victorian term for hoon tow

Status
Not open for further replies.