Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 18x8's, VT Brakes, Custom VS Headliner, VS V6 L3 Cluster and more VS parts.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
ey mate dont worry but the cluster stuff sounds like a bit of trouble and only just put my car bac together.. so if its cool ill just take the air intake..when can i come pick it up mate?
Tomorrow, Today, Now? PM Sent.

Does the brake upgrade come with the hub shims as well?
Sure does. PM Sent.

Intake sold pending pickup.

Fonzie.

1999vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt olympic edition v6
hey mate 350 for the 18" wheels. i can pick them up and cash

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Hey mate,
Will these bolt up to a WH statesman? or are they VT Series 1 and earlier?
Cheers

The WH is the VT style/series/whatever stato yeah? If so, I don't see why not. But do your own research, I can't guarantee it. The VT calipers and lines were off a series 1 - I know this because they had a bracket thing on the end of the line that got in my way and I had to grind it off. You've already got the calipers and pads though mate, and you won't need the shims so to be honest you'd be better off just buying new slotted discs off GSL Rallysport on this forum. Top bloke, He'll do you a great deal and it'll cost you less than buying this off me.

HSV_CRUZN

Reaction score
Members Ride
CLUBBY R8
He mate,

consider the chrome door trims sold if you are happy to post to 3138 vic. As soon as you can confirm we can work something out =)

cheers

Heath

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Stato chrome door trims, SS Inductions air intake and Door Pods are gone. I'm intending to have a car by the end of this week, And If so I can come to a Friday night Fountain Gate meet and bring stuff. Wheels may not fit in the new car though, We'll see.
Fonzie :thumbsup:

bandidoben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs wagon
hey mate will the level 3 cluster hook right up to a series one VS not sure on what cluster i have but its none digital.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
The cluster will physically fit in and the Fuel, Temp, RPM and Speedo gauges will work... But you need to do some modifications to get the LCD's to work. There' s a thread all about it.. Link below.
https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/tripin.994
It's a pretty easy upgrade to do honestly, It's what I did to mine.
Fonzie :thumbsup: