Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY Berlina, First Car

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
"Nice" rim. hahahaha.. Just a stock VZ calais rims...

I dont mind those 15's.. Better then a black stockie.

I will get the calais rims back on soon.. Then time for new rims... VY GTS maybe? :)

And those plates are to $$$ in NSW its $440 a year for a Custom plate with no reg form.. $90 a year for regular formats of: AA.22.AA or AAA.22A or AAA.222 or AA.222

And ill leave the plate name on the side to you victorian guys. haha

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Haha i ment nice compared to the rear ya know. The rear isn't that bad, it's just irregular :p

I'm not sure what the VY GTS are, I think i know but not too sure. I want 18" or 19" Eleanors :D SEX ON WHEELS. Well they are the wheels but you get it.

Jeez thats alot for plates.. $500 once here xD.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mine isnt that clean paint wise dude, has scratches all over, front and rear bumpers really need a re spray, like super bad due to the previous owner touch parking... Bonnet has stone chips etc... Just looks clean in pics and from a distance.. Its amazing though, what a good detail can clean up;) Cut & Polish, Wax. Made mine look quite respectable!

These are VY GTS rims:
vy_gts_19-l.jpg

They are 19' so will be alright.. Just depends on price and if the times right...

Ill sell you my berlina for $12000:)

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahaha. $11k. then... Hahaha

Na, 9-10k, thats a decent price, but look at calais's to.. Even a S1 VY Calais.. get a supercharged one if u can... they come up around that price at times

Last edited:

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
I picked up my 03 S1 VY L67 Calais with 110k on it and already lowered on 20s and some stereo for 13k in march this year. Its great just it wants more money spent and im powerless to resist.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I just bought my car, picking up next week. Wasn't the berlina or calais because the ones i looked at were in shitty condition.

Ended up getting a 2004 Series II Acclaim:

2004 HOLDEN COMMODORE ACCLAIM VY II Private Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au

In pretty much mint condition, he's steam cleaning it, rwc, wash + polish & servicing before i pick it up. Not bad i say for the price. :D

I gotta look for a berlina Dash though :\ They're so much better.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice dude... Chrome number plate surround and VZ SS lights for it and it will look smick.. Get a 2nd hand berlina front bar and lights for cheap and put them on. would looks good. haha

Put up a thread!