Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

6.8lt VE SS Drift Ute v LS1 Skyline

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Why would you put an LS1 in a R32?

Why not I guess is more the question?

Better than an RB powered Commonwhore.... oh wait.

BLOWN V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Drift Ute
Did he win? Some of the angles he was pulling and the amount of smoke lets me believe he did.

Yes mate took the win & just missed 1st place for the King of Drift event on that day as well. He had the slightest mistake on the 2nd last corner :(

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I'm sure I've seen a video of a guy who has built a drift skyline with an LS1 in it and it was because they are reliable, make good power easily and weigh less than the skyline engine.

There are a few skylines with the LS1 in it now. My sisters boyfriend put one in his R31 (First one before the yellow one was built in QLD). We just had a Matsuri here in ADL where he drove it. First time for a while though, just a fun car for him not into competing. Built it back in late 2010, still going strong.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
There are a few skylines with the LS1 in it now. My sisters boyfriend put one in his R31 (First one before the yellow one was built in QLD). We just had a Matsuri here in ADL where he drove it. First time for a while though, just a fun car for him not into competing. Built it back in late 2010, still going strong.

Yeah I was looking at a classifieds website recently and spotted two other Skylines with the conversion.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore

BLOWN V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Drift Ute
A little clip of the VE with the New X-Force System on. This is using the same system the V8's Ute use in the V8 Ute racing Series. Had to leave the rear hot dogs on to get it under noise regs for Archy :( Will be taking them off & putting our dump pipes on for the first round of our season next weekend in Adelaide at Mallala Mototsport Park. Follow & support us as we Take a Holden VE commodore to the top of the Podium.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DriftKid/327206697298

Team X-Force

Last edited by a moderator: