Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'71 MS75 Crown Coupe

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
I picked up this classic ricer a while back, it has been in my garage for a while and I've come close to selling it a few times but it's charm and rarity have stopped me from doing it, I finally got motivation to do something with it. I still can't decide between a 1uzfe-tt or 2jzgte conversion.
I got a shyt load of spares with it, it's already really tidy, virtually no rust, the vinyl top is immaculate no rust under it, just the left front guard has a few bubbles but I've got another guard.
Here's some pics, I reckon it looks pretty tough.
219e2vm.jpg

15e9qv7.jpg

11gjcaw.jpg

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
That thing is way cool.

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
Yeah I reckon it's pretty sick. I saw one at Powercruise Sydney 2010, fell in love and the search was on, it took me almost 2 years to find a good one at a fair price. I've never driven it, it was halfway thru an engine conversion (2M to 4M), the guy didn't have the time or $ to finish it off so his loss was my gain, I guess that's one of the biggest reasons I've held on to it, I just wanna drive the thing, and I don't like unfinished business.
I'm just gonna concentrate on getting it on the road first, then it'll get paint and interior (gunmetal grey with the black vinyl top and black vinyl interior)

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Nooooooooooooooooooo to gun metal grey.. Nice cool ride too.. Just leave it stock looking and drive the wheels off it

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
I think i just came a litte cool cars for sure

Sent from my C8660 using Tapatalk 2