Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

a

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
q

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Insurance should be there in case you make a stupid mistake. I've done heaps of stupid **** in my time, that is what it is there for.

You know you should never use your mobile phone and drive. Everyone has done it but its still stupid.

In all honesty though, I wouldn't want to be making a claim for anything like that because I'm sure they will find a way of getting out of paying you.

For driving into flood waters, yes they should refuse paying out for a claim....It's not real difficult to determine if it was a deliberate act of stupidity or just plain unlucky.....

The mobile phone thing and other stupid things that people have or will do is another matter altogether, which could be debated....But for the sake of this thread, I'll just leave it as being stupid and driving into flood waters :)

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
A car is not a boat.
I'm surprised they don't have boom gates across the roads prone to flooding in Brisbane it happens so often.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
A car is not a boat.

Except when it is.....

6313245918_0a38c6d36e_o.jpg

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina