Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Adelaide to Shepparton

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Thanks - I don't suppose anyone has a car bra that i can borrow for the trip? I live just outside the city.

(can also put a deposit down or something so you know I won't run away with it lol!)

Post this in the chat thread in the SA section on here so all the SA boys can read it.

morakini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
For the bugs, maybe a fly screen ? Or a shade cloth or shade sail ? Best of luck

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
When I drove to Melbourne with Anthony (PhatCommy) a few weeks back he bought a car bra for his VE (esentially a cover for the front end of the car) to stop with stone chips and bugs.

It worked great, my bumper was completely destroyed with stone chips (more chips than paint on it now :( )

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
I drove a vz clubsport from Brisbane to karratha in western Australia a few years back. The car survived without a ding or stone chip without the use a car bra.

I was so excited that the car survived so I did doughnuts in my brothers back yard. Cost me just under 3k for four new tyres, power steering pump and rack. I felt like the biggest wanker