Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AF Racing Billet Aluminum Alloy Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Introduction

hsvwgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 HSV Wagon, VP GTS
Hi afracing, do you supply the 'slip-on' spacers too?
I am after 4 of 5mm thick spacers, 5 x 120mm stud pattern, 12.5mm stud holes and 69.5 hub hole diameter.
Please PM me at your earliest convenience with your ability to supply and price for the 4 Spacers, including Shipping to Melbourne.
Cheers, Dave

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hello mate, VT is 5x120 CBS 69.5mm stud 12x1.5, VE is 5x120 CBS 66.9mm stud 14x1.5. If you can fit VE wheel on your hub, you can also fit the VE wheel on the spacer, it is exactly the same as the VT hub. But if you need a perfect fit, you will need an custom build adapater, and that cost much more.
and i have ve wheels on my vt

afracing

Reaction score
Website
www.afracing.com.au
Members Ride
EVO IX
Hi Dave, we can supply slip on, but we don't have them in stock, it's for custom build. I will PM you the costs, any questions, pls don't feel hesitate to ask.

Cheerz mate
Alex

Hi afracing, do you supply the 'slip-on' spacers too?
I am after 4 of 5mm thick spacers, 5 x 120mm stud pattern, 12.5mm stud holes and 69.5 hub hole diameter.
Please PM me at your earliest convenience with your ability to supply and price for the 4 Spacers, including Shipping to Melbourne.
Cheers, Dave

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
So when you eventually source lug studs that are rated and approved for use on the VE commodores over 190kw, like say any of the ones below rated to 500kw...
taryde3u.jpg

...will the complete unit you offer for racing use (because you can't sell on a road vehicle) be approved by a known engineering authority like say TÜV?
I hope for everyone's sake you get a qualified third party certification to underwrite your manufacturing liability because frankly the fact you don't 'recommend' using your product over 190kw nor use OEM suppliers for studs sounds a risky and weak proposition for racing.