Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Looks like a pretty easy/boring round for tipping. What does everyone think will happen to Hodge? I think he might get one week for the bump on Henderson, but the impact was low so he might get off.

For the collision with Murphy I don't think he's got anything to worry about. I think both players were going for the ball and it was just incidental contact and

I an probably biased, but he was trying to avoid colliding with Roughead, and didn't even seen Henderson until Rough was out of the way.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Surpirse, surprise...Neeld is gone.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Thank #### Saints had a bye. Didnt have to go through another week of disappointment.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I feel a bit sorry for Neeld. His poor performance was probably a symptom of a disfunctional club rather than the cause of it, and now they probably need some experienced guys in there to things back on track.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I an probably biased, but he was trying to avoid colliding with Roughead, and didn't even seen Henderson until Rough was out of the way.

I didn't notice that but I heard a caller on the radio say the same thing so you might be right. The fact that he left the ground as he braced for the bump will count against him, but hopefully he'll escape suspension with a guilty plea. I hate seeing good players miss out for minor contact. Suspensions should only be for deliberate and dirty acts to clean someone up. For these high bumps where no-one gets seriously hurt a free kick should be enough

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Surpirse, surprise...Neeld is gone.

Poor bastard. They have to blame someone for them sucking so much.

So who thinks Buddy might make the change to GWS? Rumour has it they will be offering him somewhere between 1.3-1.5 mill per year........

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Hodge has received a reprimand with an early guilty plea. So the MRP does have some brains after all.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Poor bastard. They have to blame someone for them sucking so much.

So who thinks Buddy might make the change to GWS? Rumour has it they will be offering him somewhere between 1.3-1.5 mill per year........

TBH, I'm not really worried about it. If he stays, then great, but if he goes, we still have Roughead who is in all Australian form, Luke Bruest and Jack Gunston will only get better, and David Hale will be sticking around for atleast another year or 2.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
If Buddy Leaves you'll have plenty of Salary Cap room to chase a free agent, and being in the middle of a premiership window is a nice incentive to chase a key player. You'd want him to stay but if he leaves the club will go on

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Roughy plays better when franklin is in the team, just as franklin plays better when roughy is in the team because the defense is split and have to be kept honest on each player....that being said I completely agree, buddy leaving is not the end of the world.