Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
So I will be feeling really bad for anyone who doesn't tip better then me in the first few rounds LOL.
Oh great, the damn kiwi was the only one that picked bombers lmao. Well done Deuce :)

Not the greatest start for the rest of you guys/gals, :poke:
Best of luck for the rest of round1 :beer chug:

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Yay, picked dockers would win tonight. Why the hell wasn't this on tv? I don't have foxtel so don't say it was on there, I know that :p

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Ballsacks.....

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I'm looking at my TV's guide right now and am angered not to find any TV on today...was there a game on free-to-air during the day yesterday? if there was I somehow missed it, what is going on with the coverage? It's round one for god sake.

- STRAYA!

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Just had a look at the roster only to realise that round 1 was split across 2 weeks...well this is very disappointing, what a bummer way to kick off the season.

......straya

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yay, picked dockers would win tonight. Why the hell wasn't this on tv? I don't have foxtel so don't say it was on there, I know that :p

I believe 7Mate will be showing a lot of the footy this year...particularly Friday night games live.

They had yesterday's game live over here. Previous years the local games were usually shown with a 1 hour delay.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I believe 7Mate will be showing a lot of the footy this year...particularly Friday night games live.

They had yesterday's game live over here. Previous years the local games were usually shown with a 1 hour delay.

7mate gets games in states other than victoria, in QLD they get them as well, but in victoria they are shown on channel 7 as they get more ratings in VIC.

- STRAYA!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Just had a look at the roster only to realise that round 1 was split across 2 weeks...well this is very disappointing, what a bummer way to kick off the season.

......straya

Frig oath. What kind of idiots thought it was a great idea to split it across two weeks?