Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
^^^The AFL. #greedycapitalistpigs

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
^^^The AFL. #greedycapitalistpigs

Yeah.....I'm not happy about it, was looking forward to kicking back and watching some good games...dogs.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
The cricket reserves the MCG for this weekend for the chance that Victoria has to host the final.
Cricket sucks! Although I spose in between cricket and the Easter weekend it was a bit of a headache for the afl to juggle.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Just a heads up to the guys like me without foxtel, I downloaded the official AFL app for Android at about half time on Saturday to get the dreamteam stats. I found a link which allowed me to watch the game live and the quality was pretty good (better than the horrible online replay quality)

I'm not sure if that's for every game or just selected games but I'll look into it this weekend. I heard that telstra mobile get one free game per week which no other networks get. But I watched this through Wifi on my home internet (TPG) so I'm not sure what the story is.

Anyone else no what the deal with live streams are?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Just a heads up to the guys like me without foxtel, I downloaded the official AFL app for Android at about half time on Saturday to get the dreamteam stats. I found a link which allowed me to watch the game live and the quality was pretty good (better than the horrible online replay quality)

I'm not sure if that's for every game or just selected games but I'll look into it this weekend. I heard that telstra mobile get one free game per week which no other networks get. But I watched this through Wifi on my home internet (TPG) so I'm not sure what the story is.

Anyone else no what the deal with live streams are?

I have the AFL, and you can subscribe for the year ($60 I think) and you can watch every game live, watch entire games on repeat, watch highlights and press conferences whenever you want, and if your with Telstra it doesn't count towards your monthly data

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I have the AFL, and you can subscribe for the year ($60 I think) and you can watch every game live, watch entire games on repeat, watch highlights and press conferences whenever you want, and if your with Telstra it doesn't count towards your monthly data

Can you watch on a pc or just a smartphone?

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67

I've looked at that before, it seems pretty good value. But I wont bother if I can stream them for free through the app.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
GO TIGES !!!!

roarbackhero.jpg