Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
GAMEDAY!! Tonight I'm knocking off work a bit early and jumping on a train to meet my missus for dinner before heading to the City end of the mighty G.

Everything from now to then is just killing time and calming my nerves :)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I've got a plane flight to help kill in my time. I'll be at the Punt Rd end. Will give you a wave lol. Gonna be a massive crowd.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Will be a huge crowd, everybody gathering to watch the two biggest disappointment teams from last year, both had so much potential and neither made the 8....I would expect them both to finish in it this year, carlton about 4th and tigers to just sneak in around 7th or 8th.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I've got a plane flight to help kill in my time. I'll be at the Punt Rd end. Will give you a wave lol. Gonna be a massive crowd.

There's a lot of Richmond supporters at the Punt rd end for tonight apparently. The Grog Squad will be there even though the cheer squad will be City end, so things should get interesting :)

I've gotta say, I like how we match up on the Blues. Midfields are even. Rucks are pretty even (kruezer more talent, Maric more experience). But our forward line looks like it will stretch their backs, and their forward line looks pretty weak. I can only see Carlton kicking a big score if they kill us in the Midfield (it could happen). If we break even in the Centre I think we'll win, unless Hampson or Casboult have been on the Peptides. We need Morris to play well on Betts too.

I can see our forward line with Vickery, Reiwoldt, and Macguane playing decoy really stretching them

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I reckon Carlton should prove they are well drilled under Malthouse tonight and *should* get away with the win, but this season so far has been 2 upsets so who knows.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I reckon Carlton should prove they are well drilled under Malthouse tonight and *should* get away with the win, but this season so far has been 2 upsets so who knows.

Carlton have had the ingredients of a very good team for years, it's about time they put it together but that being said, I do very much enjoy seeing them crash and burn.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Robinson just got KO'd, that bloke is an animal and goes harder at the ball than I think I've seen anyone ever go, but if he plays again this game....they're crazy, he didn't know if he was coming or going.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
At 3/4 time it's looking like I'm going to be 0/3 for this round.....I am on fire!

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
At 3/4 time it's looking like I'm going to be 0/3 for this round.....I am on fire!

Pretty sure I picked Carlton so that makes me 0/3 too :/ Too damn hard picking Richmond games, they'll play some shitty bottom of the ladder team and lose then go play one of the top teams and win. Real shame really since the potential is there.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Pretty sure I picked Carlton so that makes me 0/3 too :/ Too damn hard picking Richmond games, they'll play some shitty bottom of the ladder team and lose then go play one of the top teams and win. Real shame really since the potential is there.

I tipped Carlton but the entire game I've been going for Richmond, I really do dislike Carlton with a passion.