Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Its a big thing for us though. Been a few years now since we've won the ANZAC match.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Its a big thing for us though. Been a few years now since we've won the ANZAC match.

Yup, they played well that's for sure, it's always good to see collingwood lose.

They showed essendons next 4 games as well and they've got 3 guaranteed wins and a game against geelong as well, so technically they should be about 7-1 by the end of those four weeks. (what round are we up to? lol)

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Hawks did them by 55 ;) lol.

But in all honesty, as much as I hate collingwood with a passion, there were some putrid calls at pivotal moments in the 3rd quarter that gifted about 3 goals to essendon, they did play better overall from what I saw but the umpiring was highly questionable.

Is the umpiring even not questionable?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Didn't get to see a lot of that game today. Took my young bloke to an RFC footy clinic at Subi and then to watch the team train. They were looking pretty sharp.

DSCN2565_zpsb47d8de8.jpg

DSCN2569_zps7e1981a8.jpg

My young bloke getting Push Up's autograph.

DSCN2573_zps7267142c.jpg

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
What the hell was that stupid goal umpire doing? Ball hit him and cost Richmond a goal. What a wanker.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Was pretty rough costing them the goal but you never know how that would have influenced the game, richmond ended up kicking the next goal anyway, pretty unfortunate though.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Rolled the dice on a few games this week, it's either gonna pay off big time or I"ll lose a lot of points haha.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What the hell was that stupid goal umpire doing? Ball hit him and cost Richmond a goal. What a wanker.
He was standing where he is meant to. Not his fault Richmond can't kick, would of hit the post.