Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Jack was doing his best.... To not chase and to drop his head if the ball wasn't 2 .metres in front of his hands. Instead of doing Abit of work to get the ball he gave up and began to whinge..... Nothing out of the ordinary for Jacky boy. He is a pretty weak player in my opinion

You are a ########

Jack was playing injured. He played on one leg against GWS and missed the following week

Look up his score assists and F50 pressure acts and try your best to get half a clue about the game before commenting

FirstVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS.II Commodore Executive
Dropped pies - dropped 4 players today from their list , didak - jolly (was still their best ruckman imo) - krakouer and someone else.....

All 4 are looking to continue playing at other clubs, Jolly would be a massive score for any club IMO as he's still a great ruckman, I think melbourne will take a serious stab at him or any premiership contenders looking to bolster their tall-man stocks.

Respectfully, I disagree. Jolly has been struggling with injuries for the past two years and is not the player he once was. Perhaps he was never fully fit this season, but his mobility has been poor and his leap non-existent. He's also lost the ability to go forward and kick goals. Grundy is the future ruck for Collingwood with Witts to provide back up.

The someone else was Jordan Russell, while two rookies (Hartley and Richmond) were also cut.

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
Geelong V Sydney Grand Final

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
I will be stoked if Freo can grab their first ever premiership. from Zero to hero in so few years.

In my opinion GWS will win a premiership before Freo does but stranger things have happened

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Pretty sure some team back in the 1940's got both the Wooden Spoon and Premiership aha
I think Hawks v Freo grand final, go for Freo but not sure if they can beat the Hawks

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yeah I'm tipping Freo - Hawks GF. Managed to score tickets for the Freo - Sydney prelim when they released an extra 1500 this morning, pretty stoked right now. Purple power!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
The way some of the media over here are carrying on you would think Freo were playing in the GF tomorrow.