Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

An Open Letter to Greta Thunberg

rtmpgt

Reaction score
Website
www.pgt.design
Members Ride
2010 VE1.5 SV6 Ute
You wanna know the most environmentally friendly thing that anyone can do?

Kill themselves. Not even kidding here. Go ahead and shoot yourself. You've just saved about 500,000 tons of carbon being emitted over your life. Good job. You've saved the world.

I kid, but literally everything you do hurts the planet. Everything. Even walking to work or cycling (not to mention, Lycra's never a good look for a bloke) But, doing less to consume resources benefits your wallet, more than anything. Instead of spending say, $90k (including loan interest) on a Tesla you could just keep your Commodore alive, or hell, even EV convert it for way less than that.

My point? when governments are in power that do **** all, there's a lot of **** you can do to make it better. Greta's just asking you to stop electing morons. Whether you take that advice anyone is up to you. All I know is that I don't take any advice from people whose best interest it is to keep us stuck in the technological dark ages. Looking at you, Murdoch and the IPA.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
So where is Greta right now, I thought for sure she would be out in force telling everyone how climate change is responsible for the COVID-19 epidemic sweeping the world right now! Maybe the people pulling her strings are in self isolation or out purchasing all the toilet paper they can to cover their bullshit

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
So where is Greta right now, I thought for sure she would be out in force telling everyone how climate change is responsible for the COVID-19 epidemic sweeping the world right now! Maybe the people pulling her strings are in self isolation or out purchasing all the toilet paper they can to cover their bullshit

Greta stands behind science, wtf are you on about mate?

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Greta is a puppet who fronts for a bunch of faceless people, she says what she is told to say and people use her to do their dirty work, been proven many times when she is asked something she has not been told how to answer she is literally clueless.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Greta is a puppet who fronts for a bunch of faceless people, she says what she is told to say and people use her to do their dirty work, been proven many times when she is asked something she has not been told how to answer she is literally clueless.
She’s a 17 year old that speaks rather well despite the fact she occasionally has some stumbles.

It would be interesting to see how would you cope with the level of attention and with the probing questions she has to cope with. And it would also be interesting what other people may then say about you when you stumble.

Maybe then you’ll understand the errors of your post... may be :rolleyes:

By all means, attack the facts around her arguments but don’t take such cheap shots at a young adult who’s trying to affect some change o_O

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
There are no errors in my post, she has been put up in front of the world and used by people to push a personal agenda. She has been used purely as a publicity machine and I use the term "used" because that is what people are doing with her.
I'm not taking cheap shots at her personally, I'm taking shots at those that put her up there and tell her what to say and do. As I said she is a puppet and people have put her up there where she cops backlash from many, is that right to put her in that position in the first place?

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

This virus and climate change have nothing to do with each other. Useless post is useless.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Can't stand her, I cringe when I hear the utter rubbish that comes out of her mouth. She is nothing more than a virtue signalling little troll and a puppet for the extreme left who are using her to promote their twisted ideologies and infect young minds with toxic left wing propaganda.

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to blame climate change for the coronavirus.

Infact, if there were anything positive to come out of this whole coronavirus situation, it's that it's taken the spotlight right off Greta and the whole climate change agenda.

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
There are no errors in my post, she has been put up in front of the world and used by people to push a personal agenda. She has been used purely as a publicity machine and I use the term "used" because that is what people are doing with her.
I'm not taking cheap shots at her personally, I'm taking shots at those that put her up there and tell her what to say and do. As I said she is a puppet and people have put her up there where she cops backlash from many, is that right to put her in that position in the first place?
The error may be that you assume she is not aware that others are using her to further the goal she believes in. I also doubt you are really concerned about her emotional well being.