Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anti theft ideas wanted

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
fickun c*nts had a go at my car last night,
I was having to leave it in the street for about a week now because of allot of engine parts in my garage ( car is garaged now tho) I came out this morning and the boot was wide open, glovebox wide open and drivers door wide open. nothing is missing (lucky because I got a sub and 2 amps in the boot) except they took my wheel brace extension (so I didn't scratch my rims) I think they must have thought it was my locknut key HAHA hahahahahaha sucked in I have the key (I keep it up my ass LOL) I guess they thought they would get the locknut key and come back another night for the mags. LOL ROFL, sad as it may seem its probably another commodore owner (who is probably a junkie) that can't afford to get himself some decent wheels. I worked hard for my wheels. Its a shame but from now on the car stays locked up (it was really windy last night but if I had of heard them they would have met the edge of my ninja sword).

Ladies and gentlemen lock up your VL's they are very easy to pinch. The clublock saved my car I think.

*end rant*

nunyabinzis

Reaction score
Anti Theft

Boito 12 gauge over/under shot gun, and 2 dogs to let me know it's time to use it. Only suitable for home but very effective.

RankONE

www.warfilms.biz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
2 point immobiliser with BLACK wiring and alarm system. Doesnt hurt to take the ignition fuse out either. Thieves dont usually think of that, spend their time looking for non existent kill switches lol.

And if you dont keep your lock nut in your car, what do you do when you get a flat tyre?

P

Panther 37

Anyone thought of a switch for the neutral switch on manual transmission cars?

lukee1986

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx series 2 2001 3.8 lt
pager alarms are good. your auto elec should support ANY form of security. would-be theifs might find the switch (key switches are good) but the time it takes them to find it may be enough time for them to get pissed off enough to not take it. any extra time it takes them is a deterrant.

ive got shock sensors, 2 point immob, alarm and kill switch, plus door lock plates in teh doors so they cant be jumped.
ive no doubt its still easy to pinch, i just know it would take a little longer than a car with nothing therefore they might chose a different car to flog!!!
ur the only vl in the street there taking urs

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^ you’ve resurrected a rather old thread but if you want a period accurate car alarm for your ‘doore try a Magnavolt.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Last edited: