Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone dissapointed with their W375 Package

Jscaff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2
Hey mate I just brought a ssv redline and don't want to spend $6600+ where do you recommend in getting it for $4500? Cause I will want to upgrade the cam aswel, also I've only done 1000ks in it should I wait ? Any help would be appreciated I'm New to cars

Brabham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrate VF2 SSVR
C & A Auto fashion in Blackburn can do a 385kw pack for 5k. Haven't heard of it done for $4,500 (not that I have looked hard).

Jscaff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2
Hi Bud
They retail i think $6500 i got mine for $6100.. like i say glad i did it, i drove a standard redline and thought that was good power, but this is quicker..

I'm thinking of getting it done, can you describe the power at all? I find it hard to get my wheels spinning stock would the w375 package change that when accelerating

Jscaff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2
C & A Auto fashion in Blackburn can do a 385kw pack for 5k. Haven't heard of it done for $4,500 (not that I have looked hard).

Yeh is c&a good? And would this make allot of difference from stock to 385kw, and thanks for the reply

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Is a performance modification by a company called "Auto Fashion" actually good?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Hey mate I just brought a ssv redline and don't want to spend $6600+ where do you recommend in getting it for $4500? Cause I will want to upgrade the cam aswel, also I've only done 1000ks in it should I wait ? Any help would be appreciated I'm New to cars

If you want to split up the package and save some more, you can get the cam package done and get a Manta system. I do 1 7/8" headers, 100 cell high flow cats and a twin 3" mild steel for $2860 shipped. That $4500 is just for the cam package though and doesn't include the exhaust?

Jscaff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2
Watch this and make up your own mind. I have read good things about them and plan to get this upgrade next year.

VF Series II 385kW LS3 upgrade by C&A Auto Fashion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTUHmi5wFnM

I was wondering can a new car get a supercharger straight away or do I need to get the otr intake exhaust system dyno etc... First before I get a supercharger ?

Jscaff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 2
If you want to split up the package and save some more, you can get the cam package done and get a Manta system. I do 1 7/8" headers, 100 cell high flow cats and a twin 3" mild steel for $2860 shipped. That $4500 is just for the cam package though and doesn't include the exhaust?

Yeh I already got it all booked in at c a fashion for good price, but I'm thinking of ringing them and telling them to put a supercharger package or is that not possible ?