Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Average income per year

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
A Weeks Pay, Thats a Fortnight pay for me! But still manage to keep 2 cars on the road and a 4 bedroom house over our heads and pay all the bills. not much left at the end of the day, but while the missus is at uni, in a few years will dancing in money hehe. She works part time to get bits and pieces for the house.

my boss constantly reminds us of how lucky we really are, he hates it when we blow cash lol, keeps trying to make me sell my car etc, funny bloke lol. your doing really well to do all that mate, it cant be easy. my missus is still at uni too. bet you cant wait till its all over.

Weapon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VS
$650 after tax... per fortnight.
fulltime 8 hours a day.

payrise at the end of this month, and ill be on $712 per fortnight.

1st year mechanical fitter apprenticeship

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan
Senior Telecommunications Consultant with a major network on a base of $130k + quarterly bonus, Car/travel allowance & comms on all sales + recurring on current clients billing.

2008-2009 taxable income was just under $400k and I am aimimg for $500k this year.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Be careful haha otherwise you will get clueless tools on here bagging you out for driving only a Holden when earning that type of coin.

Ever thought about starting your own company?

I'm considering doing exactly that, and paying myself in franked dividends. I expect to make the same figures as what you are talking about, but be stuffed if I'm paying half of it to the tax office under a salary.

lastlegend

Phantom VY SS
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Black VY SS + 1999 Silver VT Olympic Sedan
Yeah,

I get asked the same a lot but I love my holdens and have coin to do what I want to them ( I have 1 x VYSS & 2 VT's ) I also would prefer someone esle have the headaches of running a business while I just do my job 9-5 Mon-Fri earn my pay and enjoy life with the family

Main reason I haven't gone crazy on more cars is I am building a new house and bigger garage/workshop so I can enjoy my hobby of restoring old Holdens.

Cheers

Be careful haha otherwise you will get clueless tools on here bagging you out for driving only a Holden when earning that type of coin.

I'm considering doing exactly that, and paying myself in franked dividends. I expect to make the same figures as what you are talking about, but be stuffed if I'm paying half of it to the tax office under a salary.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
i make 26000 a yr working in a pizza bar 28 hrs a week

my wife works at smith chips and does 30 hrs a week for58,400k a yr with no over time

The_Plague

The Marlboro Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8

Give me a yell when it cranks dude, I am really getting tired of NSW, well, give me a yell if you want a truck trainer / open cut examiner / mining engineer / sometimes explosives user , if you need one.
I come cheaply!, lol.

The_Plague

The Marlboro Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
I remember when i was making about 6K a year in Woolies and thought that was a good amount of money.
I am trying to reach 200K per year by way of share trading and work salary, I think its still a few years away though.