Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Average income per year

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Are you looking for a job? haha
come work for me,
averaging 500-1000 a day.

Ok, Where and what is it? lol wish it was that simple

Abrowne70

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2, VL 5sp Berlina Wagon
Why the F**K did i choose to become a mechanice, still an apprentice so no point putting wage up here, because its small change for most of you guys

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Some of you guys are very lucky!, I cant even imagine the easy life of even 40k a year let alone 100. I could do pretty much anything with that kind of money. Go on a holiday to anywhere I wanted once a year, have kids buy a proper car :p all the luxuries in life. I'll be dead and burried with none of that so don't forget to apreciate it

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
ever though of car sales? i just started selling toyotas. ill make 70-80k this year pretty easy. its a fun job and its like working for yourself. can get a little annoying at times but its worth it.

Lol - if you say so. Most car sales people don't make that much although the best are way over $100k. Good luck with your new career.

Reaper

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I'm currently at uni completing a law degree, 2 more years, I work part time as a machine operator (earth moving mostly) which pays for my house and bills (live by myself) car was paid for in cash, I work 5 days a week during my uni holidays, then just saturdays during uni, don't have a figure per year though haha

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Are you looking for a job? haha
come work for me,
averaging 500-1000 a day.

What sort of work mate? Thats fairly good pay

johnvtls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
E92 BWM 335I
Lol - if you say so. Most car sales people don't make that much although the best are way over $100k. Good luck with your new career.

Reaper

depends where you work and what you sell in all honesty. it also depends on your retainer and commission structure. just about everyone there is on 80k+. for emample 2 weeks ago I sold an aurion that i made $790 out of. Yesterday one of the blokes made $1250 from one Prado. so you can make a weeks + pay in a couple of hours.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Yesterday one of the blokes made $1250 from one Prado. so you can make a weeks + pay in a couple of hours.

A Weeks Pay, Thats a Fortnight pay for me! But still manage to keep 2 cars on the road and a 4 bedroom house over our heads and pay all the bills. not much left at the end of the day, but while the missus is at uni, in a few years will dancing in money hehe. She works part time to get bits and pieces for the house.