Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badge Stealers

VS BT1

Reaction score
Dont you hate it when someone steals the Badges of your car. It happend to me last night. Some punks stole the lion and commodore badge of the the back of my VS commodore, Bastards. I bought the badges today from booran holden and they were $44, Bastards.
I have come to one conclusion, it was a ford owner who wanted to double the value of their car!
Has this happend to anyone else.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Yeah mate - i know how ya feel!

I had my loin badge screwdrivered off the boot of my VR left a nice scratch too the F*#ka!

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
love to see them get my badges off (don't have any) a girl i know had the side indicators swiped off her vs

cheers

scott

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
No badges, the only one I've got is a vs badge .. the holden emblem, on the front of my car.. And well, I wouldnt care, because I don't like it and I want to respray that bit.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I've got a VP lion on the front of mine, but I took the rest off the back for added stealth ;)

S

Sean

Same Happened To Me

I Got a Series 1 VN Berlina and :( unfornately ALL the badges went
the Plastic Lion badge on front the 2 side berlina badges the right hand rear berlina badge the holden badge the side stripeing even worst of all they keyed my locks snapped the antenna and i knew they were scum cause the they took the Towbar cover (the little chrome plastic ones you get pretty cheap)

btw. i figured out who it was and why he did it (apparently i got too close to a girl at a party) Tho in the end they had an arguement because he didnt know me and her were goin out thats when he went Nuts and i laughed in his Face :) pps Karma Got him in the end (someone did it to his car)

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
My vn has none so thay cant steal whats not there hehehe but yes the stupid bastards

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I had my side indicators stolen last year, I was in a carpark where I paid for security - car was parked 3 spaces from the booth. I was pretty damn mad at the guy in the booth.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
I wouldn't have paid for the parking if that happend, so much for security.
My car (VS) only has the two lion symbols, the rest l've taken off.